• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New moderator announcement (old)

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

It’s been a long time since we’ve had any changes in our moderator ranks, but as we’ve been running on something of a skeleton crew for ages now, it’s well overdue.

Today’s new addition is a relative newcomer, but has quickly become one of our most valued forum participants. With the hospitality, sense of humour and community-building attributes he’s shown since his arrival, in my opinion he’s been a de facto mod already without the formal title.

So without further ado, I’m pleased to announce that our newest mod is: Vegetable Party!!

Since we try to keep a low profile anyway, nothing much should change on a day-to-day basis, except now VP will be armed with the spam zapper and official AG frying pan ( Pan ) for those hopefully-rare occasions when things start to get a little unruly.

Welcome to the team, veggie man!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

i distinctly remember Karlok making a big fuss about this, openly declaring she’d make this a conflict, something i did’t completely understand and made me feel regret at the time.

it was a pretty transparent overture in hindsight. i wonder if it was another thread, or if the posts where deleted (and by whom). if the latter’s the case, that’s kind of interesting.

edit: ..because members can’t delete their own posts.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Vegetable Party - 20 January 2023 11:42 AM

i distinctly remember Karlok making a big fuss about this, openly declaring she’d make this a conflict, something i did’t completely understand and made me feel regret at the time.

it was a pretty transparent overture in hindsight. i wonder if it was another thread, or if the posts where deleted (and by whom). if the latter’s the case, that’s kind of interesting.

Nasty bullshit. Like the rest of the things you said about and to me. I didn’t post anything about “making this a conflict”. Not in this thread or in any other thread. If you want to know what I did say, you can find it all by yourself. It’s still there for everybody to see.

VGP in the thread Erasure of Women:
“if people don’t get it and refuse to get it - I’m gone.”

and

“I’m finishing this playthrough, finishing one more review and I’m done.”

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

you definitely did.

keep raging Karlok; it had an impact before i got you, now it’s just whatever.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Vegetable Party - 20 January 2023 12:06 PM

you definitely did.

Then it should be easy to quote what I said. But you can’t. Because I didn’t say what you say I said.

What I actually posted was that I’d keep my distance, now that you’d become a mod. I added that I feel the same about the interactions with every mod, here or elsewhere. I don’t want to be too friendly with mods. Only one exception in all those years. That’s not “making a big fuss”, let alone “openly declaring she’d make this a conflict”. I simply stopped responding to most (but not all) of your posts. 

keep raging Karlok; it had an impact before i got you, now it’s just whatever.

Oh sure, that’s why you start attacking me in this old thread with your bullshit insinuations. I put it to you that you know you’re lying. And why don’t YOU take your rage elsewhere with your sig about “punching nazis”.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 461

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Right, closing this down. Should be obvious why.

Now Playing: Harold Halibut, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Botany Manor, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top