• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Two games I’m looking for

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Since everyone has been searching for games they played a long time ago, I decided to look for the ones I couldn’t find as well.

When I was around 8 years old I got this old Amiga computer and some games with it from a family friend.
I found which most of them were, except for these 2:

First game:

is third person with a male character. You start in front of a strip club, but you can’t get in. You can also go to the back alley behind the club. Now, you can die in this game. Once you are dead you get this little cutscene where you go through some sort of a cloning device and you get a new (same) character at the start of the game again.

Edit: I just figured out the first game is in fact Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards. Who would have thought that

Second game:
You’re on some sort of holiday like island. I don’t think you could see your character, but I remember that you could go to hotel, reception, as well as go into the elevator, and go to various floors. You could also go to the beach and do some things there (like watch some sort of a fight).

Both games were made in the early 90s or late 80s.

Now have in mind that these might not be real adventure games, because one of the games I had was an action adventure game called Weird Dreams, along with Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, and King’s Quest.

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

The second one could be Maupiti Island.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Or maybe Larry 3… Tongue

(Some sections of Operation Stealth could match the description too.)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Island + Vacation + Hotel + Beach
Maybe CodeName:ICEMAN
http://www.adventuregamers.com/videos/view/22800

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Operation Stealth was the one I thought of first but couldn’t remember the title. But she said you couldn’t see your character, so Codename: Iceman is out too.

But I think it’s simply got to be Emmanuelle. It’s got the island, beach, hotel and…

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Zifnab - 05 December 2012 01:25 PM

Operation Stealth was the one I thought of first but couldn’t remember the title. But she said you couldn’t see your character, so Codename: Iceman is out too.

But I think it’s simply got to be Emmanuelle. It’s got the island, beach, hotel and…

Quite strange, this game is first person, but looks like third person. Probably because it was made in 1989.
Yes, it’s Emmanuelle.

Thank you very much, Zifnab!  Laughing  Thumbs Up You have spared me of years of torture from trying to find this game.  Grin

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

So Leisure Suit Larry and Emmanuelle at age 8. Someone was precocious… Tongue

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Kurufinwe - 05 December 2012 08:25 PM

So Leisure Suit Larry and Emmanuelle at age 8. Someone was precocious… Tongue

Yeah, well I had no idea what they were about when I got them.

I never managed to get anywhere in Larry (I kept dying Shifty Eyed Foot in mouth), but I soon figured out Emmanuelle had something to do with erotics Crazy That’s probably why I kept singing Sex Bomb at the time…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top