• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Perfect Tides

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

How many days have you played through chrissie? I remember feeling the same thing early in the game, the first few days are introductory and things start happening after then.

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

I’m just starting this, and so far I’m not impressed at all. I rarely use the word “boring” when it comes to games, but about an hour in (mostly exploring the island), I’m utterly bored. I’m not quite sure what am I supposed to do, I’m not a fan of the main character and the story so far has been paper-thin.

Stranger still is that I fully expected to like this game, as not only do I hold year 2000 close to my heart (as this was the last year before I could add “teen” to my description), but I also happen to appreciate games that provide me nostalgia, even if that’s all they give me (I played “Emily is Away Too” twice, only because of “the feels” I got from going back to ICQ era), but I’m getting none here.

It has “very positive” rating on Steam and many seem to like it here, so I’m not sure what am I missing, but so far I’m finding it more along what Doom said - very visual novel-ish meandering journey with little purpose.

I do hope it picks up, so I’m holding off with a final judgement for now, although 1 hour is usually enough for me to get an overall feeling of the game…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top