• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
Advertisement

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Pyoro-2

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Wolf Among Us 2 brought back to life by Telltale Games & AdHoc Studio.

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

The announcement was just recently made during the Game Awards.

IGN Article

AdHoc’s Nick Herman and Dennis Lenart will serve as directors, while Pierre Shorette will be a writer on the project. Adam Harrington will return to voice Bigby Wolf, while Erin Yvette is reprising her role as Snow White. Jared Emerson-Johnson is back as composer.

“When the opportunity came up, it was an easy decision for us.” sPierre Shorette, CCO of AdHoc Studio, said in a statement. “Developing The Wolf Among Us was my first project at Telltale and the start of a creative partnership with Nick and Dennis, so obviously we’re excited to further explore the Fables universe.”

Telltale Games formerly announced The Wolf Among Us 2 back in 2017, though the game’s original production saw a delay into 2019. Following the Telltale layoffs in 2018, reports earlier this year suggested all future Telltale projects, including Wolf Among Us 2, had been canceled as the studio faced even more layoffs and closure.

Earlier this year, Telltale Games was revived as a brand, though not with all former employees returning, by LCG Entertainment.

Also, the first game is free right now on epic game store.

Total Posts: 5700

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I soooo want this to be true! To join Bigby and Snow White in another great story…  Heart Eyes  Heart  Thumbs Up
But I’ll expect it when I see it.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.- Philip K. Dick

Total Posts: 1160

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Very good news, absolutely loved the first one and super up for another instalment if they can really get it done.

Karlok - 13 December 2019 07:51 AM

Darkling-room-itis? Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5700

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Intense Degree - 13 December 2019 08:00 AM

Very good news, absolutely loved the first one and super up for another instalment if they can really get it done.

Karlok - 13 December 2019 07:51 AM

Darkling-room-itis? Wink

Heh. Sort of. I was so disappointed when Telltale cancelled TWaU 2 and now I’m afraid to believe it will really happen. (But I’m no longer interested in Darkling Room and their games.)

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.- Philip K. Dick

Total Posts: 159

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

It’s almost embarrassing how excited I am for these news:)
I’d LOVE to continue the journey. Also was low-key heartbroken when they canceled it initially, so I’ll be looking forward to it now. Again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Close