• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 4290

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

That’s touching all the bases for you.

It could always be worse, remember that.
mjp

Total Posts: 91

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

sunday double hints #4, #5

in a radio show from 2023, which is still on air, princess clay is talking about distant stars and visiting other planets as soon as she has escaped from her castle. they play tunes how they imagine music on a hand full of planets too, the frequency of radio mount is hega6i9ohsalsoitodelifu.

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I need a hint for your hints

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4290

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It could always be worse, remember that.
mjp

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

hints #6

known as the hint for hints #4, #5

Total Posts: 7481

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I have no idea what game this is, but it looks like something I might enjoy.

PROM, NAPOL, PROM! - The Rise of the Golden Idol

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

I guess so, because you also like The Witness.

If you wanna play: https://www.coolmathgames.com/0-escape-from-castle-claymount

Total Posts: 7481

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

jsfx - 17 January 2024 06:29 AM

I guess so, because you also like The Witness.

I had a look and I will give it more attention later, but I don’t see any resemblance to the witness. Are you sure you don’t mean the Rusty Lake escape-the-cube games?

Since you revealed the title… what are we to do now? Are you going to post a new pic from a less obscure game?

PROM, NAPOL, PROM! - The Rise of the Golden Idol

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

Yep (thinking of the tree).

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Did you really give away a title in the spoiler?

And did you REALLY post an obscure browser little game? I want my search time back. Luckily, I was searching for it for exactly 0 hours, so you owe me 0 euros.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

I gave the title away not only once but ...

It’s a good game and a new one. Dunno why the way of distribution should have an influence.

So, you want something more common and older?

Let me think about it for a minute. Here is a new one:

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

The name of the game was already given away in this thread.
Post 864
Edit: the link’s not working so:

jsfx - 15 January 2024 09:01 AM

Escape from Castle Claymount
Some nice puzzles, one can be interpreted in different ways, at the end it feels a little rushed, I like the usage of the cartographic memory. Sweet joyride.

Hey jsfx, it’s a nice thread to participate in but if you don’t mind me saying if no-one’s guessing the game from the screenshots (which were interesting) details about the plot don’t help - more the year/type of game/developer etc etc are more helpful….also naming the game on another thread?

Please don’t be put off! & feel free to post screenshots from whatever but perhaps with more helpful clues if the game is more obscure.

Edit:

jsfx - 17 January 2024 09:08 AM

I gave the title away not only once but ...

Just seen that - I think the idea is that the thread is self-contained & the title is not given away? (Correct me if I’m wrong anyone?)

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Dunno why the way of distribution should have an influence.

Because there’s thousands of browser, escape the room and Flash games that are impossible to find. Browser-based game is fine if it’s something unique and worth the fuss, but in the long history of this thread people are posting games that are at least in the AG database, or database of similar sites.

So, you want something more common and older?

No, that’s not what I want. And it doesn’t work like that. You solved the previous game by yourself, so now you can give the turn to Karlok or someone else.

Joined 2023-04-17

PM

Except that the dev is making these type of games since a couple of years, a predecessor was named on the forum before and you could have solved it via the information given in the thread alone plus using google.

So, you’re having problems with the new one too?

Karlok feel free to continue this journey.

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

jsfx - 17 January 2024 09:31 AM

..... and you could have solved it via the information given in the thread alone plus using google.

No! I tried that. Please give an example of how that would work!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top