• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cressup Interviews (Who in the industry would you like to see interviewed?)

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2018-10-22

PM

Hi all, starting a thread as I often interview people connected with the adventure gaming world (Dominic Armato, Dave Gilbert, Ron Gilbert, Jakub Dvorský etc!) and would love to get some more people besides the usual suspects that people would be interested in hearing from.

My rule for interviews is there has to be a bit of a reason rather than just chatting for no reason - either they’re working on a new game / project or it’s an anniversary of a classic game they were involved in etc or maybe they’ve just finished releasing something. Plus they have to be a bit of a character or a known individual that people would be interested in learning more about.

And, as is quite likely, if you haven’t heard of my channel or seen any of my interviews before, here’s the latest one with Bill Farmer, the voice of Sam in Sam & Max (and also Disney’s Goofy!)

Thanks, looking forward to people’s recommendations / suggestions!

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Nice idea for a thread - thanks for asking! I’ve watched a few of your interviews and I enjoy your very entertaining interview style.

I’d like to see you interview Cosmo D, the mastermind behind Norwood Suite, Tales From Off-Peak City and Betrayal at Club Low. The latter I’ve just finished and it’s a brilliant combination of adventure game with a touch of very inventive RPG dynamics. I get the impression he’s a very colorful character so certainly would fit that requirement.

AKA Charo

Joined 2018-10-22

PM

I forgot to reply to this but thank you for the suggestion, I’ll look into it! And here is the latest interview I’ve done with comic book artist and game developer (Perfect Tides) Meredith Gran on her upcoming sequel Perfect Tides: Station To Station!

Joined 2018-10-22

PM

If you love Beneath A Steel Sky you’ll love this interview!

I spoke to Tony Warriner, Revolution Software’s co-founder and one of the main programmer and designers of BASS about the game 30 years on!

Plus he told me about the new 2D game he’s working on by himself - Wormhole Dungeon…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top