• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place The Character… Continued!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I think a new clue might be in order Tim.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The ‘other medium’ I was talking about was a TV series. The main character’s name is also the name of the series.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Kind of random guess but is it the villain from the Harvey Birdman game/series - The Deadly Duplicator?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

No, but in a certain way, you’re VERY close. Tongue

The TV series is an animated series, btw. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6614

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

George Herbert Walker ‘King’ Chicken? Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Your clues fit perfectly with King Chicken, Duckman’s arch nemesis. The famous actor being Tim Curry, the animated show being Duckman, same name as the game’s main character, Duckman^^.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Sorry, Dag Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Doh! Diego, you slipped that one in just before me, hehe Wink

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I was wondering when Dag was going to pop in to give the answer. Tongue
Diego beat him to the punch, though.

King Chicken it is!

Edit:

Wow, can’t believe I missed this last one:

wilco - 21 October 2013 07:39 AM
Sefir - 21 October 2013 04:23 AM
wilco - 21 October 2013 03:58 AM
TimovieMan - 20 October 2013 05:34 PM
wilco - 20 October 2013 10:32 AM

Hi, I’m Erika Eleniak and you may know from such classics as the movie Under Siege...

OK, granted, that movie was pretty fun. Grin

Grin

In the Steven Seagal scale it was a masterpiece Wink

Hold your tongue. Don’t tell me that you don’t like to see one man killing an army with a single knife (a plastic one. The kind you use to peel apples.)

While always keeping an impeccable hairline!

And being able to portray a vast amount of emotions... Grin

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

TimovieMan - 07 November 2013 06:08 PM

I was wondering when Dag was going to pop in to give the answer. Tongue
Diego beat him to the punch, though.

King Chicken it is!

Heh, I’d have gotten it sooner, but I’ve been on (internetless) vacation to Spain! Smile
Does this mean you’ve actually gotten around to playing it?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Dag - 08 November 2013 06:52 AM

Heh, I’d have gotten it sooner, but I’ve been on (internetless) vacation to Spain! Smile
Does this mean you’ve actually gotten around to playing it?

As my signature indicates: sadly, no. Frown

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

This a shoe of the character in question:

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I’ve seen to many screens of cute rats , fairies,  weredogs and such, not to recognize it Crazy Laughing
Melvin, Everlight

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

That’s it! Grin

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Ok, here we go Smile

We do many things, in this tower in which we’re stuck
We want to go back were we belong but we’re out of luck
Now we’re on strike, smoking and playing a game of dice,
We need you, and you need our help, with that device.

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top