• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

FAN MADE: The lost Adventure of Monkey Island

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2021-12-27

PM

Hi Guys,

I am new in this forum… I just want to share with you my work, It is not completed but I have short version of the first part of the game, this is a FAN made game which tells the missing or wanted adventure around characters forgotten. Like the dog, the cook, some pirates and others that i dont want to spoil too much.
Here is the link of the trailer, please suscribe to the channel and leave any comments there.

Thanks you Smile

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

martocapo - 27 December 2021 05:23 PM

Hi Guys,

I am new in this forum… I just want to share with you my work, It is not completed but I have short version of the first part of the game, this is a FAN made game which tells the missing or wanted adventure around characters forgotten. Like the dog, the cook, some pirates and others that i dont want to spoil too much.
Here is the link of the trailer, please suscribe to the channel and leave any comments there.

Thanks you Smile

The sheer fact that you posted this same message in 6 different topics, has made sure i will never ever play this.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Yeah, it’s not a great look. I wouldn’t call it spamming just yet, but it’s definitely overkill.

It’s cool to share your project here. From what I can tell, you plan on releasing the game for free and I like the idea of a podium for freeware games on the forum.

Use one thread. Maybe two if you want to introduce yourself. The attention you get from putting the same message in six different threads is probably not the kind you want to attract.

Joined 2021-12-27

PM

Jdawg445 - 27 December 2021 07:08 PM
martocapo - 27 December 2021 05:23 PM

Hi Guys,

Thanks you Smile

The sheer fact that you posted this same message in 6 different topics, has made sure i will never ever play this.

Don’t Play it. I don’t mind dude. You are the one who loss not me.
But what why are you so mad because I posted several messages around the forum? Is there a rule for that? Sorry man you are too sensitive

Joined 2021-12-27

PM

Vegetable Party - 27 December 2021 07:42 PM

Yeah, it’s not a great look. I wouldn’t call it spamming just yet, but it’s definitely overkill.

It’s cool to share your project here. From what I can tell, you plan on releasing the game for free and I like the idea of a podium for freeware games on the forum.

Use one thread. Maybe two if you want to introduce yourself. The attention you get from putting the same message in six different threads is probably not the kind you want to attract.

You are true about the flooding. I am so sorry I didn’t want to do that but I was just too excited hehe.
Thanks for the appreciation.
Regards

Joined 2021-12-27

PM

Sorry guys to flood the same message around the forum

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Errare humanum est. It is wise to rectify.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

walas74 - 28 December 2021 10:50 AM

Errare humanum est. It is wise to rectify.

What he said. Smile

If anything, your enthusiasm is commendable. You can keep us posted in this thread!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You may want to have everything checked for spelling and grammar by a native English speaker. As it is, there’s going to be a lot of people put off by the game, I fear. Meh

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2021-12-27

PM

TimovieMan - 28 December 2021 02:39 PM

You may want to have everything checked for spelling and grammar by a native English speaker. As it is, there’s going to be a lot of people put off by the game, I fear. Meh

Thanks for suggestion!
I will try to improve the grammar. It’s not my strongest side in English hehe.
Regards

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top