• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

KAPIA. A funky-apocalyptic adventure

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Anna2for2 - 18 January 2022 04:41 AM
walas74 - 16 January 2022 11:27 AM

I backed it and I am really excited about this game!

I wish you the best of lucks with the release! You really deserved it for the love and hard work you put into this…

Thank you so very much for supporting us throughout this development. Kickstarter was super important for this game to happened, I seriously can’t wait for you to play it and to hear your feedback <3
Anna

Well, unfortunately I am testing a couple of translations into Spanish right now, so my cup is full, but I will play it as soon as I can (as long as my laptop fulfill game’s requiriments).

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

walas74 - 18 January 2022 12:08 PM

I wish you the best of lucks with the release! You really deserved it for the love and hard work you put into this…

Thank you so very much for supporting us throughout this development. Kickstarter was super important for this game to happened, I seriously can’t wait for you to play it and to hear your feedback <3
Anna

Well, unfortunately I am testing a couple of translations into Spanish right now, so my cup is full, but I will play it as soon as I can (as long as my laptop fulfill game’s requiriments).

Oh, I know how much work localization is! So, I hope that Strangeland won’t give you any trouble. I also hope that your laptop will fulfill game’s requirements. I know that some laptops do (we even had a tester go through the game with Linux emulator Proton running and video recording in parallel), but I can never be a 100% sure. We do try our best with optimization, but it is a 3D game and it does need more than a 2D would.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Anna2for2 - 19 January 2022 03:48 AM

Anna

Oh, I know how much work localization is! So, I hope that Strangeland won’t give you any trouble. I also hope that your laptop will fulfill game’s requirements. I know that some laptops do (we even had a tester go through the game with Linux emulator Proton running and video recording in parallel), but I can never be a 100% sure. We do try our best with optimization, but it is a 3D game and it does need more than a 2D would.

I have the impression you haven’t played Strangeland yet… Tranlating it is going to be a nightmare! It has more references than when reading Borges haha!

I have got an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega 8 and 8GB RAM. What do you think?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

poor walas was forced to follow courses on classical mythology of about three different cultures and Jacques Lacan through the Ludovico Technique for this particular undertaking.

The brain of walas will never be the same again.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Vegetable Party - 19 January 2022 05:50 PM

poor walas was forced to follow courses on classical mythology of about three different cultures and Jacques Lacan through the Ludovico Technique for this particular undertaking.

The brain of walas will never be the same again.

For sure! Nordic mythology, Ecclesiastes, Poe, T.S. Elliot… I have no mouth and I must scream!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I’m currently playing I have about 60% of a working brain and I must clean.

It’s surprisingly real.

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Anna2for2 - 19 January 2022 03:48 AM

Anna

Silly of me! I just had to play the demo… It seems I can play the game in my laptop. I don’t know if it is possible, but it would be great if there were config options in the final release for graphics quality, mouse cursor speed and things like that.

By the way, the Spanish translation I have seen so far is very good!

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

Silly of me! I just had to play the demo… It seems I can play the game in my laptop. I don’t know if it is possible, but it would be great if there were config options in the final release for graphics quality, mouse cursor speed and things like that.

By the way, the Spanish translation I have seen so far is very good!

Hooray! Our optimization worked! :-) It is indeed very exciting. We were hoping to bring the performance up to laptop level! Awesome to know, thank you for checking it for us!

Because we have controller support, Steam makes us hide that config window. BUT you can access it by pressing Alt during the very start. (just keep hitting it) It will give you a little more options.

I am super happy about Spanish translation. Especially because this is not the first time that I hear good things about it. Happily, the rest of the game is translated by the same person :-)

Total Posts: 38

Joined 2014-03-07

PM

Just wanted to say, congratulations Anna! Such a big day, so exciting! Wish you a terrific launch!  Heart Eyes

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Review is up at the main site, and it’s good! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2017-09-05

PM

Thank you :-)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top