• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

i am confused ;Does Sins of The Fathers have voice acting?

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I can understand the feeling. I felt the same way when I discovered some games had FM-Town versions. Playing Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in FM-Town on Scummvm was dope!

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2011-07-29

PM

How did I miss this thread in which GK1’s narrator is universally praised? Usually people think I’m nuts for thinking she is amazing. Literally my favorite voice performance in any game (any genre), and my favorite overall voice acting in any game as well.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

My number one favorite narrator is the one from Space Quest IV. Funny and enjoyable. Second is def GK1. There is something about narrators enjoying there work and showing it through the game. Then there’s the boring monotone narrators very popular in…everything. I understand that this is done to prevent the narrator from upstaging the main character but I don’t know. It worked in GK1. Grin

Also to further clarify, I don’t mean the main characters narrating. Of course they have a better chance of being interesting.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 50

Joined 2007-01-17

PM

Great voice acting by Tim Curry as Gabriel. He reprised his role as Gabriel in the 3rd game as well.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top