• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

grizzlypants

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Need help finding post about game “All In Your Head”

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-03-26

PM

Hi everyone!
My name is Gil and I’m the developer of a game called All In Your Head. I’m not here to self advertise or anything, but Itch.io has a feature where you can see which websites your visits are coming from, and I noticed that I have been getting a few visits from this site! I really do appreciate if someone posted about my game, I was just curious if anyone knew where I could find the post?
I tried using the search feature on the site and the search feature on the forums, along with looking at the section with games organized alphabetically, but I can’t seem to find anything about it.

I really appreciate if anyone finds anything about it!

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

I believe I am somewhat responsible for that.

I compiled a list of freeware/PWYW/PD adventure games released in 2022, which is in the thread Unofficial Aggies for the Best Freeware Adventure of 2022.

While the voting, which is still running a couple of hours, hasn’t been massively popular when it comes to numbers of voters, apparently it has created some visibility for free(ware) adventure games, which more or less was the whole point.

If you are more interested in the Internet visibility of your game, I think I found it because it was listed in Adventure Jam 2022 entries, and included it in the list in that linked thread.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2023-03-26

PM

Ahh that makes sense, thank you!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top