• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Games for Halloween……?

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Lady Kestrel - 02 October 2021 05:59 PM

I forgot to mention Tormentum: Dark Sorrow.

We did a CPT of this game that was quite fun. It’s a great game for the Halloween season. I’ve just got to replay this game.

Another great horror game is “I have no mouth and I must Scream”. A true classic story which is on many best adventure game lists.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Kathy Rain will be released just in time for Halloween on Oct 26th. Looks like I’m going to have a few horror games to play this year for Halloween.

I also got “I saw Black Clouds” which so far is a very creepy and fun game - great Halloween entertainment.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Another great game for Halloween is Haunted. I just started it and the graphics are amazing. Hope the plot and characters are just as amazing, we will see.

Lastly, I have recommend Gray Matter for this time of year, it’s a truly spooky game that I’ve enjoyed playing several times.

Heart

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

The Medium is quite suitable for Halloween,played anyone?

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I finished “Haunted” - sad to see it end. Best 9 dollars I ever spent on a game. Superb graphics, no bugs and simply fun puzzles. Perfect game for Halloween. I’ll replay it again soon, yes, it was that good.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top