• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Summer Sizzler Week 1 - Keeping Cool (ENDED)

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You have 9 hours and 10 minutes to get this week’s answers to me.  Remember that even if you don’t win, you have a chance at a consolation prize.  Good luck!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I am sorry, I wanted to join you but I really don’t have the time. I must finished a couple of things at work before holidays and I am translating against the clock the new lines for Kathy Rain Director’s Cut…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m sorry you couldn’t participate, Walas.  Good luck with all your projects!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

walas74 - 10 July 2021 08:51 PM

I am sorry, I wanted to join you but I really don’t have the time. I must finished a couple of things at work before holidays and I am translating against the clock the new lines for Kathy Rain Director’s Cut…

I feel you, I really wanted to get a couple of extra points, but I was just drawing blanks. Couldn’t even guess, my mind just came up with: <blank>.

Good luck with your projects, nice going!

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Lol I only guessed one obvious screenshot (3 Skulls of the Toltecs) and was too ashamed to send my answer along with a couple of other wild guesses. They look really nice though.

PC means personal computer

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s always better to guess than not to answer.  Sometimes hunches are right.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top