• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough: The Space Bar

Total Posts: 2996

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Fien, would it be of any help if someone sends you a save?

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Thanks Sefir, but that’s a last resort I’m not willing to try yet. There’s just the one save file which contains all the saves. (I took my own advice and saved very often, so my save file is huge.) So if you sent me yours I’d be playing your game and lose my own saves.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Well, if people are ready for the next hurdle, please post.

Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 5614

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m still behind, Fien.  My house has been turned upside down because we’re having painting done, and the usual places I can set up my laptop haven’t been accessible since Thursday.  I’m also working on a certain tourney that has been taking up quite a bit of time.  However, I am determined to finish it this time.  It’s just going to take me longer than I expected.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

And I for myself went a little bit out of the walkthrough’s way to find Cilia (and finish her Emp-Tel), because I had lot of time left in the Bar before Deven arrives. I just started his Emp-Tel. In other words, I am waiting for you too Fien.

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Yes, I agree. It’s best to play Cilia before Deven arrives. First time I played the game, I noticed him sitting somwhere. But this time I saw him arrive, in the company of two others and you can talk to them as well. Smile If you don’t do anything just for fun in the bar (or restore after you’re done exploring and talking to non-essential aliens), you’ll have plenty of time to do all the emp-tels. IMO, the best order to do things is:

Fleebix/Thud and Soldier and Seedrot. The order doesn’t matter and they are available from the start. Next is Cilia when she takes a break, and the drug dealer (or vice versa, if Cilia is still busy). Deven arrives 10 minutes before the theme bar opens. After his emp-tel you explore the theme bar and you must urgently find ways to protect yourself or the shape-shifter will identify you and kill you. The last emp-tel will be the robot.

Looking forward to:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

OK, how on earth do you drop the fruit in Seedrot’s emp-tel?
I know I’m supposed to “fantasize” about that book once I’ve grown a fruit, but how do I do that? Where’s the “fantasize”-button?
I’ve exhausted all my options multiple times already and am currently at wit’s end…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TV is your friend. Grin (nope, I haven’t dropped the fruit yet also)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Timovieman, I’d like to help you with a subtle hint so I won’t ruin it for you, but I don’t have enough info. Please tell us what you’ve done so far. And the book isn’t everything, there’s a whole lot of other stuff.

Looking forward to:

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

You have to be in suitable “environmental conditions” and of course, a plant cannot be fertilized on its own...

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Way ahead of that, I already have grown a fruit.
It’s the dropping part I’m stuck at (which I assume is the very last thing before the emp-tel ends)...

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Timovieman, did you mark a page in the book first? There should be a “fantasize” button.

Looking forward to:

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Well, if I remember correctly, if you click on the book, there must be an option “fantasize about”...

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I think the fantasize option only appears when you’ve opened the book AND of course have done everything you should do, like grow a fruit.

Looking forward to:

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Then I have a problem. I did all those things already, and there’s no “fantasize” button… Confused

I even considered the possibility that I hadn’t called that TV doctor in this particular save (because that’s where you find out about the fantasizing), but calling him now doesn’t work (it rings but no-one answers). So I guess I did call him.

Frak, I hope I don’t have to replay the entire emp-tel…

You sure there’s not something else you need to do after growing a fruit? Reset the environmental controls or something?

Fien - 25 September 2012 07:52 AM

Timovieman, did you mark a page in the book first? There should be a “fantasize” button.

You can’t NOT mark a page. Once you look in the book, your only options are “next page”, “mark page and exit” and “previous page”...

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top