• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gorogoa - You must try this demo

Total Posts: 247

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Aarrgh. I need to stop reading this thread. I haven’t been home and awake for long enough to download this in several days, much less play it. All these positive comments are therefore driving me nuts! I can’t wait to see this for myself. Looks like I’ll be working Saturday, too, though.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Delightful!  Love the drawings!

What an innovative game.

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

Very creative game. I like it a lot. However, like Kasper already suggested, removing some of the “areas” you’re not gonna use again or implementing a hint system would make it more enjoyable for me and cut down on some of the trial and error. Otherwise Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Brilliant game. Loved it.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Minor criticism: the two big question marks in thought balloons. IMO, there’s no point to the stand-alone question marks. (Nice encyclopedia!) I like that the balloons are square and hope you will do ingenious things with them.

I disagree with Schneckchen. I certainly don’t want a hint system for only 4 squares. Trial-and-error is part of the fun in this type of game.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Gaaah! I’ve finally got a chance to download this, and what happens? They’ve taken it down due to bandwidth issues. I’m sure it will be up again soon…just in time for me to be back at work all day. :-(

Joined 2012-05-21

PM

Yay! Finally got to play this. I am now impatient for the finished product. This was one of the most original gaming experiences I’ve ever had. My son loved it, too.

Total Posts: 190

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

I tried this out and it was pretty good. The trial and error gameplay was great. Although there didn’t seem to be much story to speak of I think it has potential to be good in an Amanita type way like the poster above mentioned. Is there going to be voice acting?

A technical concern: the game opened in a window that was too big for my laptop screen and cut off the top and bottom and going to full screen didn’t seem to fix this.

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Gorogoa is awesome, since I found it I share the link everywhere I go !
Good idea to make a thread about it on Adventure Gamers Smile

Another demo to try is Lilly Looking Through !

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top