• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Games on Apple Arcade

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2018-06-16

PM

I’m playing a few games on Apple Arcade these days, and I’ve done a list of what’s available (for my own use to start with). There’ll be errors in this list, a lot of the information is guesswork from skimpy reviews.

I mention this list here because I’m interested in how games can be sensibly categorised. This list is an experiment in categorising games not just with a genre. Feedback welcome.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Thank you for posting the list, I am not a fan of Apple Arcade, I prefer to own games myself.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2018-06-16

PM

And many would agree with you on owning their games!

Unlike most perhaps I don’t tend to replay games, and when I have done often I’ve bought the game again because of changes to operating systems and hardware over the years.

Game subscription services allow you to try out games, and feel free to give up playing if you’re not enjoying them.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Kickaha - 19 December 2021 04:29 AM

And many would agree with you on owning their games!

Unlike most perhaps I don’t tend to replay games, and when I have done often I’ve bought the game again because of changes to operating systems and hardware over the years.

Game subscription services allow you to try out games, and feel free to give up playing if you’re not enjoying them.

It would be nice if Apple Arcade had a rent then buy option. Then the service would be viable.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top