• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mudlarks - Assumption Puzzle

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-07-07

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m near the end of Mudlarks and am not sure if there’s a bug, if there’s something I’m doing wrong, or if it’s just extremely fiddly. It is a timed puzzle and using a stopwatch find I click through the points in approximately 25 seconds.

Here’s an image I’ve created of where I’m clicking:

There don’t seem to be any hints or text walkthroughs on the usual websites. I’ve been writing a walkthrough for it myself so I really didn’t want to reference anything, but here is someone’s video, timestamped at the beginning of the puzzle:

The version of Mudlarks I have is v1.6 (donationware) from itch.io.

My infinite gratitude!

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Mudlarks was a good game apart from the “puzzle” you’ve hit. I got badly stuck there but Chrissie, of this parish, gave me the answer when I raised the problem here many a year ago. Her solution matches the one you’ve loaded and, yes, it’s bloody fiddly with a very tight time allowance.
As far as I’m personally concerned that’s the one thing that Cloak & Dagger Games got badly wrong.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-07-07

PM

Thank you, Jabod, for putting my mind at ease; I’ll just have to sweat through this one! Absolutely agree regarding both the game and puzzle. Up to this point Mudlarks had very nearly everything I love in an excellent adventure game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top