• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Eiyuden Chronicles: hundred hereos

Total Posts: 1664

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

This is a new jrpg that was crowd funded by the team that used to make the Suikoden games. I almost backed it, bc i adore those ps1 type games. I just pre-ordered this game, as it comes out Tuesday at full price for $45 dollars, im super pumped, hope yall join me in a playthrough or at least enjoy my thoughts as i play. Anyways here is the trailer…

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I have put in 5 to 6 hours and I’m really enjoying this game, I like most of the characters and while the game is not overly hard there are modifiers to make it more difficult

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I’m about 30 hours into this game and it’s really scratching the old school turn based JRPG itch that’s been in the back of my head lol.

Total Posts: 850

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

I’ve been looking forward to this, along with the delayed Suikoden I & II remasters.
I’d have to play it in Switch, though, and that version seems to have significant performance issues. I’ll wait a while, hope they get resolved, and buy the game then.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Baron_Blubba - 20 May 2024 09:03 PM

I’ve been looking forward to this, along with the delayed Suikoden I & II remasters.
I’d have to play it in Switch, though, and that version seems to have significant performance issues. I’ll wait a while, hope they get resolved, and buy the game then.

That’s what I hear, the game does have a lot of bugs and does randomly crash even though they continue to patch it. Even on the PS4 the load times are more than they should be, but I’m having a blast with the game. I’m about 60 hours in and near the end and I’ve really enjoyed my time with it overall. But my overall score at the end will be down some, just because of the crashes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top