• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Aggie on front page

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

There is something wrong with the Front Page Aggie. If you submit a vote on the link, and then log on again to see if there is any additional information, you are notified that your prior votes may be negated. I can think of any number of reasons why you might want to revisit the page. First and foremost would be to see If I could determine how, and by whom, the game options were decided. To have my vote eliminated because I was looking fo more information is just bad programming.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hmm, that’s certainly not intended behavior. You’re saying that if you revisit the page, it resubmits the information differently?

If I look in the database, I can see you that have voted, and I can message you your votes to check if it’s OK.

Are you saying you’d like to be able to re-submit your vote? I’m not entirely following what you want the intended behavior to be.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Since the front-page Aggie post apparently went from voting to final choices in less than five days, I don’t think clarification is necessary. Or, if this is not a final summary, but a status update while you are still waiting for more votes, the post should say that.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

There are 2 Aggie posts, 1 is for the Reader’s Choice, as is stated in that post until next week Wednesday readers can vote for that, with the final results being presented next week Friday.

The other post is what currently -appears to be- the games that are most likely to be a winner in each category for the official Aggies. The votes from Staff, along with the votes from Patrons -and- the votes from the forums are still being incorporated to ultimately end up with the final results that will also be presented next week Friday.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Too complex for me to understand. And, oops, I forgot about that Patron voting benefit.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top