• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #69: The Dig

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

It’s been awfully quiet here. Anyone still playing?

I’m going to unsticky the thread. It’ll still be here, of course. And if it drops too far down on the forums, you can always find it again in Game Recommendations and Important/Popular Threads.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5620

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m still playing and hope to finish as soon as I clear out a pile of stuff I’m donating to a local charity.  I got ambitious and started cleaning out closets, but then we got hit with two snowstorms the same week and a couple days of rain after that. 

Thanks so much for leading this one, Tim!  I’ll post a few observations when I finish.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I fell behind Timo due to being away for a couple of weeks over Christmas - I will try & get on with it some time. Thanks for hosting the playthrough.  Smile

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I’m not a part of the CPT but, I started the game today and was looking at all the responses here.  but, I have hit a snag.  I can do control F5 and it says Save games Etc. but, I can’t save. I have tried all the F keys and all the control F keys and nothing will let me save the game. Any ideas on how I can save so that I don’t have to start at the beginning every time? I got the game from Steam. Thanks!

Total Posts: 5057

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Very confusing that this post should appear before Diego has had a chance to post his CPT of the very same game.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I think this is about The Dig, not the upcoming CPT. Mbday630 and I have been working on fixing her issue through PM.

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Vegetable Party - 25 January 2022 03:36 AM

Mbday630 and I have been working on fixing her issue through PM.

Did it work?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

wow, VP is a genius.  I had to start all over again but this time when I wanted to save I made it small with alt and enter and then i was able to save the game!  Thanks so much.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top