• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Nice, the German way. Why couldn’t they score in regular time?

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

USAs coach, Klinsmann, reminds me of Scott Bakula, by the way. Captain Archer Tongue

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

There’s still plenty of time, but USA defense has opened up.

Edit: And it’s done.2-0 Lukaku secret weapon

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Another late late show.

2-0

Edit 2-1

Could they not have done all this earlier adn I might get more sleep before work this week.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

2-1 now Laughing

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Great goal! Exciting finale!!!

Edit: OMG!!!! So many chances, this is the best overtime Ive ever seen Grin

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

US never gives up. What an exciting finish.

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

This is bad for my heart… Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I don’t regret staying up for this. What a game!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The US were so unlucky towards the end. They came so close to getting that equaliser.

Belgium stumble over the line once again.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

We lost but this was one of the most exciting games this world cup. Belgium are loaded with talent and deserve a lot of credit for playing fun offensive soccer.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SoccerDude28 - 01 July 2014 06:33 PM

Belgium are loaded with talent and deserve a lot of credit for playing fun offensive soccer.

Now we only need to finish the chances we’re given throughout the match. Although Tim Howard played brilliantly!

Should’ve been 10-4 or something. Thumbs Up

Like I said, with the offensive football and mentality the US brings, it’s always an exciting match against them. I like playing them.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Fun match, fair result but great second half of the overtime by USA, almost an amazing comeback

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Tim Howard gets the Man of the Match award by FIFA. More than correct decision, imo.

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Belgium was better, but that was incredible spirit by USA. I would never, never guess after 2:0 that the game was going this way. I rooted for USA, not only in this game, but as the world cup underdogs, and I’m at least happy that they’ve been knocked out fair and square, and that they brought Belgium to their knees in the overtime. Incredible.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top