• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Pyoro-2

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Murder on Space Station 52 - Coming 2024

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2020-11-04

PM

Hello to all!

Thrilled to announce that we will be publishing Murder on Space Station 52 by ‘Made from Strings’, a sci-fi pnc in 2024.

Trailer:

Trapped on a space station with a ruthless killer, Edward Locke must solve this mystery, or it will be his last. In this strange place, filled with even stranger people, Edward will discover more about himself than he ever could have imagined. Join Edward as he explores a hand-drawn richly conceived world, filled with danger, mystery, creativity, and memorable moments.

Currently available for wishlisting on Steam, more platforms to follow.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1872780/Murder_On_Space_Station_52/

Wishing you all Merry Xmas, enjoy the holidays with your families!

Chris
Dionous Games

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2023-10-03

PM

This looks lovely, i like the interface and that specific hotspot revealer.. and from the 10 mins of gameplaying vid I have watched it felt like Space Quest meets Monkey Island.. i just don’t feel the soundtrack music triggering the right atmosphere, it is rather dark while the game is mostly on the humorous side, I might be wrong afterall, and it is exactly what is needed when all of the game has been witnessed/played, however, good luck, its seems right up my alley, looking forward for its release

A1

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2020-11-04

PM

Many thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it, will do our best to deliver a good game.

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

I love the voice of the main character. A classic for detectives…

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top