• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough 48 - Shivers

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2018-07-29

PM

Morning Tim,
With some luck, I should be done soon, sitting at 7 captured. Found the Chinese marble puzzle. So I’ve either lost track of two items, or I haven’t clicked everywhere. Love this game though.
I have some thoughts for a future vote. Warning, my tastes are kooky. No, not Phantasmagoria. Once was enough.

I tink, derefore, I am.
I tink

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Well, that’s a problem. But a minor one. Now is the time to think strategically. E.g. If you have a complete Wax pot in hand, maybe you want to store it in the Library which you know is one of the possible Wax Ixupi hiding places. That way you won’t risk getting attacked by (example) Wood Ixupi while carrying the wrong pot. And thus eliminate the possibility of having the pots redistributed to parts unknown. Then you’re relatively free to search for the missing pot parts.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Hey.

Thanks to all who took part and for bearing with my attempts to divide this game up. I hope you all enjoyed Shivers either for the first time or once again.

If you’re still playing then please feel free to update this thread with your progress and keep the discussion going, but as most of us are done I think the thread can be unpinned and the next Community Playthrough argument voting can begin! Smile

So anyway, it’s goodbye from me, and it’s goodbye from them…

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for the Ixupi portraits, Intense!  They always went too fast for me to get decent screenshots of them.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Love the cloth ixupi. It wears the cloth you are clicking. (Red or white)

Joined 2018-07-29

PM

I am done!

The Wax Ixupi was doing it’s darndest to hide from me, seemed where I was checking it was in the another. Finally caught it.

I love these puzzle games, I admit I had to cheat at the end.

I tink, derefore, I am.
I tink

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Bravo! I’d hazard a guess that we all had to cheat at one point. Whether it was Chinese Checkers, Pinball or the Organ puzzle or one of the other difficult puzzles. How is CelesteGB doing? Anyway, congratulations.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2018-07-29

PM

rtrooney - 23 September 2018 02:34 PM

How is CelesteGB doing?

Issues with her laptop/Battery/charger (all three it appears) put her behind, and now that her band season has started, she wait until the next playthrough.

I’ll be getting back to Return to Zork until the next vote is made.

I tink, derefore, I am.
I tink

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Tell her we sympathize. She can still work on it when she can. The thread never closes. But, if it’s time to get the reeds in shape and the valves lubed, so be it.  Smile

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top