• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonk

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 7449

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

nomadsoul - 10 July 2014 12:08 PM

Anyway perform this on your spouse

and then giver her/him Suarez bite

Chances are he/she will get turned on later.

Please keep the yucky details of your sordid sex life to yourself. Thank you.

Story about good. Story about bad. - The Neverhood

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Karlok - 10 July 2014 12:36 PM
nomadsoul - 10 July 2014 12:08 PM

Anyway perform this on your spouse

nd then giver her/him Suarez bite

Chances are he/she will get turned on later.

Please keep the yucky details of your sordid sex life to yourself. Thank you.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 10 July 2014 12:35 PM

It’s getting pretty heated here Tongue

On a side note, Zico talking about what is wrong with Brazilian soccer today.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jul/09/brazil-germany-zico

Kinda echoes what I posted earlier but interesting read nonetheless.

Good article but I have to say even in 2002 Brazil didn’t really have the best football, World Cup that year was strange and they had a dream line-up of Ronaldo/Ronaldinho/Rivaldo to bail Scolari bad tactics. But future doesn’t look good with the lack of talent available from them.

In other news, Suarez will go to Barcelona despite his cannibalism
Messi, Neymar, Suarez… Either they get along and completely destroy defenses or they’ll bite each other head off Smile
Alexis Sanchez will have to bail out now

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 10 July 2014 04:24 PM

In other news, Suarez will go to Barcelona despite his cannibalism
Messi, Neymar, Suarez… Either they get along and completely destroy defenses or they’ll bite each other head off Smile
Alexis Sanchez will have to bail out now

Deal worth just over €88 million

Grin

(btw, there will be bite clause for sure in agreement)

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

The apology was Barca’s demand… But it’s incredible that they’re once again spending almost all their budget on an attacker, when for years they’ve had a massive deficit of defenders. They barely have enough good defenders for their #1 lineup, and when one of them gets injured (as they will) they are majorly screwed, as we have seen over an over again. They could’ve used that money to buy two very good central defenders, but noo, let’s buy yet another attacker to compete in there. If they’d at least sold Messi now that he’d still fetch a record sum (and for two seasons already, especially the last, he’s been much worse because apparently he doesn’t really care anymore) they would’ve balanced the budget and could’ve bought those vital defenders.

Especially since they don’t have Puyol there anymore to run around like Tarzan saving the day all alone.

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Argentina - Holland

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

So, 3rd place match is today. I think it’s a completely worthless (and only Germany takes it seriously Smile) but it can produce some entertaining goals.

I think Brazil will win, they’ll try to save some face

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

wilco - 12 July 2014 02:26 PM

So, 3rd place match is today. I think it’s a completely worthless

Depends how it turns out. Brazil-Holland is worthless, but there had been some underdogs like Turkey, Sweden… who were more than happy to finish third.

But since EURO had removed the third place match, perhaps FIFA will do the same. Or bring some new rule - like who scores more goals in the semi-finals, is automatically third Grin (perhaps that way we won’t more boredoms like Holland-Argentina)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 12 July 2014 02:26 PM

So, 3rd place match is today. I think it’s a completely worthless (and only Germany takes it seriously Smile) but it can produce some entertaining goals.

I think Brazil will win, they’ll try to save some face

Atleast it will bring some drama and reaction, loser will be more humiliated since
Holland will think we lost to shit team who lost to Germans by long margin,
Brazil will think we lost again and they are worse than they thought Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

diego - 12 July 2014 02:30 PM

Depends how it turns out. Brazil-Holland is worthless, but there had been some underdogs like Turkey, Sweden… who were more than happy to finish third.

There it is, I had to look it up to see when did Turkey finish third. Even my country that only has 3rd and 4th place and most people can’t tell which was the most successfull campaign Smile

nomadsoul - 12 July 2014 02:36 PM

Atleast it will bring some drama and reaction, loser will be more humiliated since
Holland will think we lost to shit team who lost to Germans by long margin,
Brazil will think we lost again and they are worse than they thought Smile

I think it’s going to be an all-out attack game with lots goals but Van Gaal and dutch players have been saying they don’t even want to play it…

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hahaha what a start

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Lol

Shouldn’t that be a red card?

Edit: 2-0?!?!? Again Brazil?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

2:0 Dutch

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 12 July 2014 04:16 PM

Shouldn’t that be a red card?

That should always have been a red card, but it wasn’t a penalty. The foul happened well outside the box…

That’s two blatant errors in one refereeing decision…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top