• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Telltale new game The Wolf Among Us

Total Posts: 1235

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

By that logic, I could call a game like Dear Esther a first person shooter that priorities uncovering the story over shooting.  You can basically twist that logic to make anything equal anything.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I don’t understand why this is an issue. If you don’t like the game, fine. Leave this thread and let those that do enjoy it to discuss.

What did people think of Snow in this episode? I know she was under pressure and probably very emotional, but I don’t think she could cope on her own. She seemed very quick to judge.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 11 April 2014 02:13 PM

What did people think of Snow in this episode? I know she was under pressure and probably very emotional, but I don’t think she could cope on her own. She seemed very quick to judge.

She is showing signs of Claire underwood, forcing our hand to burn
the tree , you need to see aftermath of the burning scene, the curses and her ruthlessness.

She also got fickle and positive towards crane (considering his perverted shit), maybe
developed some feelings.

And heck some people thought that they have to act human infront of snow,
the whole attack scene was more defensive and and the fatality was
message to show that dont fuck with bigby.

Which didnt end well however, for the time being, Badass will return Wink

Total Posts: 1235

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

I don’t understand why this is an issue. If you don’t like the game, fine. Leave this thread and let those that do enjoy it to discuss.

I’m more than happy to do that.  Sometimes it’s so hard to resist jumping on the bandwagon once it has started rolling though.  I’m sure you understand.

Carry on, everyone!  Wink

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

nomadsoul - 11 April 2014 03:09 PM

the tree , you need to see aftermath of the burning scene, the curses and her ruthlessness.

She also got fickle and positive towards crane (considering his perverted shit), maybe
developed some feelings.

I don’t think she developed feeling for Crane, but I do think she started to see him for what he is; a coward and a creep. I felt uneasy in that tree burning scene. My head was telling me Snow is right, it can’t go on,, but at the same time I’m wondering if it was more to do with Snows attitude that made me not burn down the tree as she was acting out quite aggressive. I’m not sure if we will see or need that witch again, but I didn’t want Bigby making more enemies for hasty decision. What were your thoughts at the time?

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 11 April 2014 03:45 PM
nomadsoul - 11 April 2014 03:09 PM

developed some feelings.

I don’t think she developed feeling for Crane, but I do think she started to see him for what he is; a creep. I felt uneasy in that tree burning scene. My head was telling me Snow is right, it can’t go on. But at the same time I’m wondering if it was more to do with Snows attitude that made me not burn down the tree as she was acting out quite aggressive. I’m not sure if we will see or need that witch again, but I didn’t want Bigby making more enemies for Snows cause too.

The think the problem in here is Snow always trying to play by the rules and thinking the laws and system of Fabletown actually work aggravated by Snows personal stake in matter. I also don’t think snow has any kind of feelings to Crane, except repulsion Smile, but she just sees him like a pathetic man at that time that couldnt have commited a crime.

Actually, I think my choices concerning how Bigby acts towards Snow and the investigation are influenced my knowing how the characters are going to grow in comic book…

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I haven’t read the comics, but I am tempted. The world and the characters they’ve created is brilliant.

That is a good point that I never considered. A broken system…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

@tad and wiico

Felt like double standard where on one hand she gets aggressive towards witch and on the other hand gets lenient on crane. Crane openly confess his love to her and that scene can play out without confession but outcome is hardwired > she takes uturn and get litttle mild on him where any girl should be venting off. As in
what happens when women get flattered and become 2 faced with multiple lovers.
i dont mean she loves him or anything just not as angry due to confession.

On other hand the witch part was ruthless. Witch curses her for having no mercy.
Its like piracy matter, where if glamors aint affordable due to flawed system
poor people should be able to make biz out of it and help people around.
Like in cyberpunk there is always blackmarket of unbranded tech products for lower class.

I felt like i am being played by girl, since i burned it. I myself like Snow Wink
so got pwned by her influence , if it had been some male or bluebeard, i would have
saved the tree. But now having felt like gullible tool, will try to push my
decisions against her in rest of the episodes if conflict arises. Lets see if i will
succeed Tongue. One thing i would like is to have situations where conflict has no
obvious course of action, you know no rational stuff that can push majority of
decision in one direction. I want really conflicting stuff. Not just saving one character, then you just choose the one you have affinity for, but the actual logic of things in FABLES context. The tree thing was great example.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Don’t be suckered in cause she’s a girl Grin.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Now who you people think killer is ??

bluebeard
Headlesshorseman
crookedman

All in cahoots with Crookedman leading ???

The mysterious drivers identity ???

Also some guy hacked in files to find out crooked mans model

http://i.imgur.com/aBKTc0s.jpg?1

Cindy is also in

http://i.imgur.com/mxexSBU.png

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Just a guess, but I think the crooked man is just the organiser. There’s someone above him, but it’s hard to work out who as their network seems to span out across the whole of Fabletown. I doubt we’ve met them yet mind. Bluebeard…is a strange one. He does come across as the likely suspect, but I’m not sure. I think that might just be the way he is. I really couldn’t put a name to all this though, there are so many characters in the fairy tale universe. I wonder if the big reveal will be someone we least suspect.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 11 April 2014 04:12 PM

I haven’t read the comics, but I am tempted. The world and the characters they’ve created is brilliant.

Definitely worth a read. At least the first arcs that are brilliant.

nomadsoul - 11 April 2014 05:28 PM

Now who you people think killer is ??

bluebeard
Headlesshorseman
crookedman

All in cahoots with Crookedman leading ???

The mysterious drivers identity ???

Bluebeard I don’t think so. Crooked man definitely is a big shot and maybe Georgie Porgie also might have a big part

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
Smile

Concerning the pics
Ciiiiiinnnnnddddyyyy!!!! Yes!

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Interesting theory floating around that these 2 all but same person

https://31.media.tumblr.com/70cc7bd9438cc5a64526943164452bc9/tumblr_n3v7bmQgUi1qcxzu2o1_400.png

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

You mean her grown up? I did see the picture on the wall in the house…

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

That’s totally possible. But I don’t want to spoil myself too much. I started reading the comics though, luckily I wont have a lot of time for that either so I wont be too far when the next episodes come (or I just read them all next week or something, will see).

I didn’t burn the tree, no matter how much I’d like Bigby and Snow to become a pair. Don’t be so weak in front of a girl! :p.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top