• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Kelopwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

We got to move these refrigerators…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I saw a rat THIS BIG…

Wrong game.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sefir - 03 August 2014 04:55 PM

After an assessment of the new scarecrow design the quality assurance guy (on the left) couldn’t find any faults with it due to the lack of birds.

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Expecting one like Dorothy’s in The Wizard of Oz, Simon’s fantasy of Fairy Godmothers was all of a sudden completely crushed.

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The latest Fire Challenge victim…

Too soon?

What the big finale of Reign of Fire looked like from the other side.

“For my second wish, I wish to undo my first wish and return back to 2D.”

After the 1-7 World Cup semi-final beating, Christ the Redeemer actually left Rio and went to Germany…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

King’s Quest 8 remake had lightness turned to minimum. From the official blurb: “Now you can’t see what genre it is & complain about it!”

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

LeChuck: “Keep that perfume bottle away from me! Don’t you know perfume is flammable?”

Famous last words: “Crocodiles have strong muscles for closing their jaws, but very weak muscles for opening them. Maybe that goes for dinosaurs as well!”

Simon: “Christ, Tinker Bell, you’ve really let yourself go, haven’t you?”

Daventry, home of the very first “Free Hugs Campaign”.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Where Marvel got the inspiration for “Ghost Rider”...

How she got the nickname “The Human Toothpick”...

Simon, don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. Don’t turn your back, don’t look away AND DON’T BLINK!

Even in the dark, he wasn’t a very convincing living statue.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Ozzie Mandrill: “Thanks for buying my after-shave. Don’t worry, that flaming sensation will pass shortly.”

Famous last words: “Let’s butt heads with dinosaurs!”

Simon: “I just saw “The Wizard of Oz” in 3D. The guy in 4D asked me to take off my hat…”

Don’t you hate it when a suicide bomber tries to hug you?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

After finishing with TTG obnoxious episodes, Guybrush became a root-beer junkie, that even Lechunk couldn’t stand. 

The T-rex had no taste for women, but she was stubborn enough to let herself into it.

Simon had had enough of farriers and fairytales and wasn’t into playing cast and seek no more .

The more the stone wizard repeated ‘I am your father!’ the more Conner was thinking hardly where did he drop his sledge hammer .

Total Posts: 2998

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Ozzie to LeChuck: “Hah! I knew he wouldn’t last underwater for 11 minutes! I won the bet!

Even with her casual outfit, Wonderwoman flew and battled the T-Rex with ease…

Simon looked the fairy and he suddenly realized where the expression “Fair’ and Square” came from.

Wizard: “We meet at last noble Hero! You are the one the prophesy foretold! Let me welcome you to our Kingdom with a hug!
Hero: “Enough of your pranks, trickster! Even in the darkness I can see that you just want to clean the cement off your robes!”

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Anakin: Hey - Hit the nose!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Tinker Bell, then

and now

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Watching inverted Guybrush’s forehead was the funniest thing in the world.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top