• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sad news about Tamara Schembri

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Hello everyone,

Those of us who have been with AdventureGamer(s).com from the very beginnings might remember Tamara Schembri.

She used to be a frequent visitor and contributor to this site, and the overall “adventure fan” community. I met her around the year 2000 either on this website or on Mixnmojo / #monkey-island, I don’t remember exactly. Although we never met each other physically, we did chat a lot on-line during these days and she helped me when I was building my own adventure game. She would proof-read my dialogues and even provide a voice for one of the characters. I remember Tamara as a very kind, warm and open person.

It’s been many years since I heard from her, until this morning when the sad news reached me that she had passed last night after a battle with cancer.

I thought some of you may want to know, as I’m sure some of us veterans are still hanging around here.

May she rest in peace.

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2013-08-10

PM

I was around at that time, I think, as I was just getting into adventure games back then, but don’t recall her, specifically. My condolences to her friends and family.

K R Parkinson - Staff Writer

Contact: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Total Posts: 5604

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I didn’t know her, but I remember reading her review of The Feeble Files and agreeing with her comments.  My deepest sympathy to all who knew her.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Condolences to you and all who knew her.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

You have my condolences as well, sad news.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top