• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefirzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mr. Bill of Mr. Bill’s Adventureland

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2022-01-02

PM

Hey fellow gamers! This is Ana, the admin of GameBoomers.  I’m sure anyone that’s been gaming awhile remembers Mr. Bill of Mr. Bills Adventureland. I have spoken to a family member of Mr. Bills and he’s having a rough time of it. He is lonely and overwhelmed without his beloved wife, Lela and could use some cheer.

It would be awesome if the adventure gaming community came together and showed him how much we appreciated all his contributions and that we are all still here for him.

I have his home address (I am not posting publicly) and if you are going to send him a card or letter please email me and I’ll give it to you. I would appreciate not requesting his address if you are not going to follow through. It would really be lovely if we could all band together to support him.

Thank you!
P.S. If this is the wrong forum, please excuse me. I wasn’t sure where to post.

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for the information, BrownEyedTigre.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

It’s been a while since I visited his site, but I remember it being one of the best around for reviews. I hope his wellbeing improves soon.

Total Posts: 1274

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Hi!

Is it possible to send him an email as I don’t live in USA?

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2022-01-02

PM

Unfortunately, Walas, I had to track down a relative because he no longer responds to emails. The best I can do is for people to send a card or note with postal service. Frown If you change your mind, let me know.

Total Posts: 1274

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Well, I guess he would be glad an surprised when receiving a postcard from Colombia Smile

Email sent.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Joined 2022-01-02

PM

He will be thrilled! Thank you so much!

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Do you figure he’d like a postcard from a random person in the Netherlands?

I could rustle up a couple of stamps.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2003-11-16

PM

Hi, I am the global moderator of GameBoomers.  Yes, absolutely!  I am sure that Mr. Bill would be pleased to receive something from you.  Thank you for caring. :-)

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2022-01-09

PM

Hello, I would be very grateful to be able to send Mr. Bill a thank you card. His site has been a constant bright spot ever since I first found it.

Thank you!

Total Posts: 5053

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

BrownEyedTigre - 02 January 2022 08:17 PM

Hey fellow gamers! This is Ana, the admin of GameBoomers.  I’m sure anyone that’s been gaming awhile remembers Mr. Bill of Mr. Bills Adventureland. I have spoken to a family member of Mr. Bills and he’s having a rough time of it. He is lonely and overwhelmed without his beloved wife, Lela and could use some cheer.

It would be awesome if the adventure gaming community came together and showed him how much we appreciated all his contributions and that we are all still here for him.

I have his home address (I am not posting publicly) and if you are going to send him a card or letter please email me and I’ll give it to you. I would appreciate not requesting his address if you are not going to follow through. It would really be lovely if we could all band together to support him.

Thank you!
P.S. If this is the wrong forum, please excuse me. I wasn’t sure where to post.

Certainly the right forum. Nice to see you here, Ana. Unfortunately for an unfortunate reason.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2022-01-02

PM

My apologies for not being reponsive. I have been battling Covid Pneumonia since January 1st. It’s been quite the humbling experience and still working on getting healthy.

Thank you so much Marian for coming here to help! I appreciate you beyond words!
Ana

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

BrownEyedTigre - 18 January 2022 05:24 PM

My apologies for not being reponsive. I have been battling Covid Pneumonia since January 1st. It’s been quite the humbling experience and still working on getting healthy.

Thank you so much Marian for coming here to help! I appreciate you beyond words!
Ana

That is such a tough break sorry to hear that!  I know it can be a slow road to recovery too, just keep taking care one day at a time.  I sent my letter off to Bill and hope it finds him in better spirits.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top