• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2015

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 15 June 2015 07:31 PM
wilco - 15 June 2015 07:29 PM

And now to wait for the Sony press: FFVIIremake, Shemnue 3 and The Last Guardian are definitely not happening.

At least I hope we get a good look at that Guerilla RPG and the new God of War.

You have to wonder why though right? Not a single one of these well loved or desired games are made despite countless people asking. You’d think even Nintendo, MS or Sony would jump purely for the hardware sales too.

Time to eat crow, i was crying and laughing, the lineup, diversity, thats how you make portfolio, best conference ever.
MM giving Davidlynch simulator,
Horizon exposes all the AAA autopilot open world gamemechanics how wrong they are.
TLG , watershed moment.
Shenmue3 , GOOOSE BUMPS.
FF7, LAUGHTER.
UC4, makes all xbox exclusives look like ps2.
Thats a wrap, Sony finished gaming.
Never underestimate the power of Playstation.
Heart

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

zane - 15 June 2015 10:39 PM
Lucien21 - 15 June 2015 10:32 PM

Final Fantasy VII remake - Well Feck me they are actually doing this. Not an exclusive though.

what other platforms? pc? I cant find a confirmation.

The end of the trailer said “Play it first on Playstation” not Exclusive. So I imagine it’s coming to PC and Xbox at some point.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

wilco - 15 June 2015 10:40 PM

PS4 so far, not many details

oh… thats weird… “play it first”.
Could be a marketing slogan i guess.
Otherwise it must be getting a pc version later.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I think we might see more info on the FF7 remake tomorrow on the SquareEnix conference.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ah, Shemnue 3 already close to a million. $10.000 rewards already gone, they really should’ve put more of those Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Not sure where you all live, but here in the UK it’s 5 in the morning and I’m still trying to work out if I dreamed that or not.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I knew about the South Park game for a while (got some inside info Tongue). Matt and Trey were not happy with the old South Park, and they are actively working with ubi on the sequel development. These guys are perfectionists so if they thought their last game wasn’t perfect and it was a contender for game of the year, I bet this one is going to be amazing.

Sony definitely owned it. Uncharted 4, Last Guardian, Shenmue 3 (Need to play the first 2 to see what the big fuss is), No Man’s Sky, FF7 remake, Guerilla RPG, Dreams, and let us not forget the games from the PS experience they didn’t even mention like Wild and Rime. Pretty awesome lineup.

MS’es conference wasn’t too shabby either. Really excited about the new Tomb Raider, and the Rare collection is superb value. Also the backward compatibility is huge. Not sure about Recore but it definitely looks cool. I was a little disappointed with the Gears demo though, since the parts they showed did not impress like the older demos Cliffy B used to show on the 360.

Both MS and Sony brought it, so Nintendo, it’s your move now.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Shenmue 3 is 1.5mil / almost 1.6 mil and counting.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

If you’re going to go back and play Shenmue 1 and 2, please be aware it’s dated now. Visually, it looks fine, but the voice acting, and some of the moments really stick out as bad.

Back then, what they achieved was incredible as there was nothing like it.

Also, they’re probably really expensive to buy now, but I do wonder if Sega will now think about releasing them on steam etc.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I watched a summary of the Sony conference… There were sure several good/interesting games but I don’t think they “won E3” or anything. Nothing stood out for me personally as a must-have, just interesting. A better than average press conference in my opinion from both MS and Sony - though MS still heavily pushing new features was very commendable. So far, those features have excited me the most.

Tad - 15 June 2015 10:41 PM

Destiny DLC, The Taken King - exclusive

I think it had exclusive (possibly timed) content, but the DLC as a whole isn’t exclusive, as I understood it.

(Edit): Oh yeah, Sony did have that part about unbundled TV channels. That was a good move (at least if it has any interesting channels Tongue). Assuming it’s even available in Europe.

(Edit2): Skimming through EA. Some interesting games there, too. The two MEs of course, can’t wait, but also some games I hadn’t heard about before.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yesh, it probably was timed exclusive. It’s difficult to tell with the careful wording they use. I left the TV stuff out as I don’t think it will apply to us.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Woke up to see that Shemnue 3 is almost funded. It’s going for the Bloodstaine record Smile

UPtimist - 16 June 2015 04:08 AM
Tad - 15 June 2015 10:41 PM

Destiny DLC, The Taken King - exclusive

I think it had exclusive (possibly timed) content, but the DLC as a whole isn’t exclusive, as I understood it.

Tad - 16 June 2015 04:45 AM

Yesh, it probably was timed exclusive. It’s difficult to tell with the careful wording they use. I left the TV stuff out as I don’t think it will apply to us.

It works as the the previous Sony exclusive Destiny content worked. One map, one strike and some gear are timed-exclusive. Although Nobody really knows how much time. Btw, I think this kind of exclusive content on a platform for any game is terrible and should stop existing… Exclusive betas? Sure, not exclusive content.

I hope Nintendo, Square (and the PC conference) also deliver some good stuff. Sucks that because of work I won’t be able to see the first 2 Frown

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Shenmue 3 is now funded Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 16 June 2015 06:50 AM

Shenmue 3 is now funded Smile

Still cant believe TLG and S3 lived.

Man, oh man.

Edit:
Broke record, funded in 8 hrs.

Pledge $10,000

3 backers All gone!

DINNER WITH YU SUZUKI + SHENMUE SCRIPT SET.

Tomorrowchildren and Summerlesson E3 trailer out, cannot wait. Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top