• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bad cat lady,what have you done!

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

I’d recommend Donna: Avenger of Blood. It’s easy to pick up, being free and all that Wink (hmm, no voices though…)

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-03-27

PM

MoP - 28 March 2013 11:11 AM

I’d recommend Donna: Avenger of Blood. It’s easy to pick up, being free and all that Wink (hmm, no voices though…)

I’ll try it! After i finish this one! Thanks!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

If you like ‘Fahrenheit’ so much, then you might also be interested in Quantic Dream’s other games, like ‘Omikron: The Nomad Soul’, ‘Heavy Rain’ (PS3 exclusive) and the upcoming ‘Beyond: Two Souls’ (also PS3/4? exclusive).

Also, if you like the Broken Sword games, then maybe you should expand your horizon a little. There’s a multitude of great adventure games out there that just might be to your liking as well (despite not being “kinda horror” stories)...

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

How about The White Chamber?
http://www.studiotrophis.com/site/projects/thewhitechamber

The graphics are very different, but it’s a horror game, point-and-click, and it’s free.
The Adventuregamers review was also favorable.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/17871

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top