• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What game to play next?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

McPillager - 21 February 2013 12:31 AM

even though I’m not sure it is a legit thing to do or not Smile

It’s not. So don’t do it. It could get your entire account deleted, and all the other games you bought there along with it…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2010-02-16

PM

TimovieMan - 21 February 2013 11:37 AM
McPillager - 21 February 2013 12:31 AM

even though I’m not sure it is a legit thing to do or not Smile

It’s not. So don’t do it. It could get your entire account deleted, and all the other games you bought there along with it…

I understand, it is not.

On a side note, it would be a good idea if you started an “exchange” or “return back” option for such cases. As far as I know, shops have return policies and customers are allowed to return items within a certain period of time if they are not satisfied with the product, by law. And since you sound so strict about it, I ask you: why your shop does not have such a policy?

thank you.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

McPillager - 21 February 2013 12:53 PM

why your shop does not have such a policy?

1. I don’t think there’s a single download site that has such a policy.

2. It’s not my shop. Grin
The Adventure Shop is an independent affiliate of AdventureGamers.com. The Adventure Shop doesn’t own AdventureGamers, AdventureGamers doesn’t own The Adventure Shop. We have nothing to do with their policies - we don’t have a say over them, and they don’t have a say over ours.
Also: I’m just a forum moderator here, not a staff writer, not an editor and definitely not the site owner… Tongue
You can read our editorial policies here.

3. We have a strict anti-piracy policy on the forums (see the rules & guidelines here). Plus you were talking about things that would violate the Adventure Shop’s terms of use, so I was merely warning you about the consequences that might have over at the Shop… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2010-02-16

PM

TimovieMan - 21 February 2013 01:04 PM
McPillager - 21 February 2013 12:53 PM

3. We have a strict anti-piracy policy on the forums (see the rules & guidelines here). Plus you were talking about things that would violate the Adventure Shop’s terms of use, so I was merely warning you about the consequences that might have over at the Shop… Wink

this, I understand. Let me assure you I’ve always been a legitimate customer and have paid for all my games, sir.

thank you very much.

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

And… getting back to the actual point of this thread…

If U like BS series,you can play the fan game (it’s a nice effort from the fans)
Also, there are two Indy games (I like Fate of Atlantis better) and it’s one of the classics that it’s really worth playing.
As for Kyrandia series, if you want to play them, U can start with Hand of fate(the second one) It’s the best of the series.

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top