• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gray matter: retro review

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I accidentally deleted my old post instead of posting a new one.

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I took a long break from the game because it wasn’t holding my attention and of course bc of the holidays. I also have devoted the little bit of free time for gaming to Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core reunion. which I’m finding more engaging, not so much story-wise but the combat is so fun that it itches that old school grind in my brain that rpgs provide.

As far as this game goes I’m still investigating all the other students in the experiment and I just find them all painfully boring. And I feel like the puzzles have become less and less interesting which they werent great to begin with. Plus the game makes me restart my computer every time I want to play to keep the mouse cursor from lagging. I looked online and it seems to be a very common problem for this game.
Overall I feel like gray matters story and puzzle design was sort of repurposed for cognition an Erica Reed Thriller, which came out soon after gray matter. While Erica Reed is not perfect by any means, I found the execution in that game to be far better than gray matter. I still plan on finishing this game at some point but I find a complete lack of motivation to do it anytime soon. But you never know I might get a wild hair and do it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top