• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure giveaway thread

Total Posts: 82

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

Lady Kestrel - 03 May 2017 07:20 PM

I have a giveaway list of older games posted over at Mystery Manor.  Most are in boxes and some are on floppies.  If any member wants any of these to complete his/her collection, let me know, and I’ll be happy to send them to you.
http://www.mysterymanor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12798

Which country are you from LK? I’d love to play Morrowind if it’s a CD/DVD and could send a stamped addressed envelope if you’re in the UK.

If not thank you for your kind offer. Could you not get a laptop to play your beloved old games on?

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Supplementman,
The game is on a CD, copyright 2002.  I’m in the US and would be happy to send it to you wherever you are.  Just PM me with your info

I received 5 banker boxes of games from a former moderator over at Mystery Manor.  I’ve kept the Mac compatible adventure games and those with DOS CDs but have no attachment to the rest.  I could just take them to my local Goodwill store, but I’d rather they find their way to players who would appreciate them.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Lady K, you are the best. that is what being a good adventure gamer enthusiast is all about.

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Aww, thank you, mbday!  Right now I have more games in my bucket pile than I’ll ever get to play, so I think spreading out the wealth is the way to go.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Got a Steam key for The Turing Test

Also have keys for Undertale and This is Police that are not adventures but heavily narrative-driven games

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’ll take the turing test if it is still available.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

God damn you people are fast. Tongue

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

wilco - 05 May 2017 01:32 PM

Got a Steam key for The Turing Test

Also have keys for Undertale and This is Police that are not adventures but heavily narrative-driven games

I’ve had This is the Police on my radar for some time. I’d be grateful for it, wilco.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Anyone interested in:

Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan?

It is not an adventure but rather a beautiful African-inspired Action RPG. I have one Steam key, and again be the first to post here and it is yours.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

In the spirit of giving, I have an extra key of the Witness from last month’s humble bundle.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

Wow, I would love to play the Witness, giom if it’s available!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 05 May 2017 07:19 PM

Anyone interested in:

Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan?

It is not an adventure but rather a beautiful African-inspired Action RPG. I have one Steam key, and again be the first to post here and it is yours.

I’m interested in that one if still available

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Cheshire Cat - 06 May 2017 12:24 AM

Wow, I would love to play the Witness, giom if it’s available!

Sent.

I’ve bought way too many games on sites like humble bundle and have a bunch of adventure game keys:
- Gods will be watching
- Event[0]
- Her Story
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Tesla Effect
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- Lumino City
- The Novelist
- Hate Plus (but for this one, it’s better to have played Analogue a Love Story which is quite a bit better)
- Samorost 2
- Windosill
- Gemini Rue
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

So, I had an idea as someone who loves reading the Adventure Game Scenes of the Day but is too lazy to commit to doing one. I ask that anyone who gets a key pledges to make a post with a screenshot about their favorite puzzle in the game or something they really liked about the game. For an example of a great post look at the previous Adventure Game Scene of the Day from Oscar, rtrooney, Lady Kestrel, Chrissie, Karlok, Iznogood, Intense Degree,...

Already taken:
- Gemini Rue by Dara100
- Event[0] by notanumber

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

giom - 06 May 2017 10:13 AM

I ask that anyone who gets a key pledges to make a post with a screenshot about their favorite puzzle in the game or something like they really liked about the game.

I think this is a really cool idea.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Giom, I’d like to try Gemini Rue if it’s for PC. thanks.  Witness also if it’s reusable.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top