• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

It fits with this time of year Laughing

Ice Station Santa!

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Correct! Smile

I wish the radio would play these real Xmas classics

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I don’t know about Xmas classics, but there’s the radio here (upper right, when the player pops-up select “Jeux d’aventure” on right) that plays adventure songs. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 20 December 2013 03:55 PM

I don’t know about Xmas classics, but there’s the radio here (upper right, when the player pops-up select “Jeux d’aventure” on right) that plays adventure songs. Tongue

Thanks for the link!

Now I have something to rival StreamingSoundtracks. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Ok, next http://kiwi6.com/file/64wcfn31jo
...yeah I know, I know… but I couldn’t help myself! Crazy

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Night of the Rabbit?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I cant listen to it , load error!! Frown

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You can also “download” the file if it fails to play online, just click on the “Download MP3” in the middle of the page. If it still doesn’t work, here’s another mirror.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Diego you are great , man.

I am not sure what it is tho , but I will be surprised if its really TNoTR

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nah, I just wild-guessed it, since there’s Christmas in NOTR.

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

I’m really, really Frown that I didn’t answer this sooner, but I couldn’t.

@diego
nope, I haven’t played that yet (but I’m planning too… well… hopefully Wink )
@advie
I don’t know why the mp3 didn’t play. I managed to check it today with 2 different browsers and seems ok.

Since we already had some winter, let’s try a different season next :

http://kiwi6.com/file/45n8xucy6g 

I just realized it survived a whole year Crazy without someone else taking over   Hmm… I think this is one of my longest ‘Place that…’ ! just kidding Laughing

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

could be Al Emmo ?

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

no, not a western setting. But I did play it. It’s an ok game, if you don’t count the voice acting. My ears! Laughing

I named my 2 mp3’s according to their locations this time. So, one is really from a snowy landscape and the other one from a beach ( Heart Eyes  ) 

@diego and advie
hint: it’s part of a series

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

kate me - 27 January 2014 05:20 PM

no, not a western setting. But I did play it. It’s an ok game, if you don’t count the voice acting. My ears! Laughing

There’s the new “enhanced” version which changed the main voice actor Tongue - http://www.himalayastudios.com/forum/index.php?topic=1002.0

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

yeah, I know…if I just waited a few months… Crazy
but I just turned it off when it was getting too annoying.

Ok, time for another *.mp3 (I think this is more recognizable)
http://kiwi6.com/file/y6p5rsf4my

I am baaaaaaaack!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top