• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall: Chapters

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

2 days left, cant wait!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

are we there yet? ..

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Apparently not yet Confused
I don’t know the exact time of release.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It’ll be later in the evening, during the day american time. So tomorrow for me most likely.

Ragnar said this in Twitter: Definitely not midnight tonight. Expect it to arrive some time during the 10th CET. Possibly quite late.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Replayed the last part to make sure a save with the correct choices I made in the initial playthrough were there.

Got some snacks and drinks. Ready for a late night playthrough. Please no last minute delays!

Total Posts: 268

Joined 2008-07-05

PM

wilco - 10 March 2015 10:33 AM

Got some snacks and drinks. Ready for a late night playthrough. Please no last minute delays!

Bad news I’m afraid Frown. New release date 12th March, 6pm GMT.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

NOOOOOOOOO!

But that’s what we gotta live by, I guess.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Frown Plans cancelled!!! Snacks and beverages back to the fridge… oh well, it’s just 2 days

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Well I guess I can wait 48 hours… but it won’t be easy.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Image Attachments

48hours.jpg

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

This is becoming realy annoying! Everytime a chapter of an episodic game is to be released, at the last minute of the second half period, they come here and say that it has to be posponed. Holy Moly! Can’t they just be straight with us? I hate episodics!!! Don’t they know how to manager their time table? Incompetance at best!

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

I’ve got to agree ^^^ I’m getting really fed up with episodic content in general tbh. Mostly due to the fact i’m getting sick of waiting four months between episodes. Praying for a time in the near future where game developers decide it’s better to release a game in FULL, as oppose to in bits. Dreamfall/TLJ has always been a pretty meaty saga. There was a lot to take in in that last episode and i’m already pretty fuzzy with it all. I just don’t agree with it being experienced like this. The only upside is that there is always something to play every month (Tales of the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Dreamfall Chapters, Broken Age, Life is Strange, Republique). More and more companies are going down this route and it’s disappointing Frown These games are just better to appreciate as a whole.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

tomimt - 10 March 2015 02:20 PM

- picture -

Hahaha, that’s brilliant Grin Hope you don’t mind me sharing this in the Red Thread Games forum? Smile (Edit): Nvm, someone already did…

(Personally, I’m waiting ‘til they’re all released, so I don’t care at all about this delay Wink)

UruBoo - 10 March 2015 08:04 PM

This is becoming realy annoying! Everytime a chapter of an episodic game is to be released, at the last minute of the second half period, they come here and say that it has to be posponed. Holy Moly! Can’t they just be straight with us? I hate episodics!!! Don’t they know how to manager their time table? Incompetance at best!

You didn’t read the memo? There were two really big bugs found at the last minute. Personally, I’d rather wait a while than have to deal with game-crashing bugs and waiting for additional updates. I think in today’s world where games are always released ASAP - regardless of any bugs that may have stayed behind - a couple days’ wait to get a more polished experience isn’t such a big deal. It’s much more incompetent to release the game with those bugs in it. In my opinion, anyways.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

UPtimist - 11 March 2015 04:28 AM

Hahaha, that’s brilliant Grin Hope you don’t mind me sharing this in the Red Thread Games forum? Smile (Edit): Nvm, someone already did…

That’s cool. Might I as where there, as I’ve not been reading their forums lately.

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

aaroncarney - 10 March 2015 08:25 PM

More and more companies are going down this route and it’s disappointing Frown These games are just better to appreciate as a whole.

I don’t as such disagree, but there is always the option to wait until the full game is released. Just because it is released in episodes, then it doesn’t mean that you have to play it as such.

UPtimist - 11 March 2015 04:28 AM

You didn’t read the memo? There were two really big bugs found at the last minute. Personally, I’d rather wait a while than have to deal with game-crashing bugs and waiting for additional updates. I think in today’s world where games are always released ASAP - regardless of any bugs that may have stayed behind - a couple days’ wait to get a more polished experience isn’t such a big deal. It’s much more incompetent to release the game with those bugs in it. In my opinion, anyways.

I agree, what I’m personally really tired of, is when you buy a big AAA title on release date, and then it turns out that it is so bug ridden that it is actually unplayable, and you have to wait 2-3 months before the bugs are fixed

Last minute delays like these are annoying, but they are much better than the alternative.

@Tomimt Nice picture Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top