You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2008, 05:06 PM   #101

Default Next Life Puzzle

Can someone please tell me what I do after I fill up a wedge of the cone? I can't see what else to do and no matter how full I can keep it, he always dies...
Surely someone can help me..PLEASE.
nightingayle
Old 03-30-2008, 01:27 AM   #102

Are you talking about the car crash timed puzzle? If not please give us some more information because i can't understand in which part of the game you are referring to. :-)
Old 03-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #103

Default nobody offered any help

Well nobody offered any help.. thankfully I finally got past this, but nothing but problems with the puzzles..
I don't supposed asking for help would do any good.. I am still at the accident on the highway and have gone through the puzzles over and over and helped the people at trailer, the guy with heart attack, and helped the woman and got the crushed pill for the guy with heart problems , fixed his own injuries and then it reloads, over and over and over.. this is all I have done for days. this stupid accident. I am losing patience with this game.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:15 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightingayle View Post
Well nobody offered any help.. thankfully I finally got past this, but nothing but problems with the puzzles..
I don't supposed asking for help would do any good.. I am still at the accident on the highway and have gone through the puzzles over and over and helped the people at trailer, the guy with heart attack, and helped the woman and got the crushed pill for the guy with heart problems , fixed his own injuries and then it reloads, over and over and over.. this is all I have done for days. this stupid accident. I am losing patience with this game.
If I am clear about where you are, asking for help is EXACTLY what you should be doing now. Did you hear a car go by after you solved all the other problems? You need to find a way to flag down traffic on the road. The good news is, you are done with the mini games! Good luck.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #105

Default seat beat puzzle

Hi, I just found this forum.
I am basically at the point of wishing painful torture upon whoever created the seat belt reaction time puzzle (if you can actually call it a puzzle). Seriously, I can manage to finish one wedge, but 3 within the time given is too much. Does anyone know if there are any tricks to solving that puzzle or a possible way around it all together? Thanks!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #106

Welcome Bananafish87...

Sorry to inform you that there are no tricks for solving this puzzle... You'll need a save file... I don't have one but with a little luck there will be someone able to help you...
And you are right this can not be called a puzzle... :-)
Old 04-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #107

The save games to get you through the evil non-puzzles were posted earlier on this thread. If you can't access them for any reason, send me your e-mail and I can send them to you, they certainly saved my a$$!
Old 04-08-2008, 05:18 AM   #108

need help...i can't seem to unfold the umbrella in the SUV to be able to get the keys
Old 04-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #109

Default I have some technical problems..Please can you help?

Hi
First of all the official english site is awful and crap.There isnt any technical support there and i am kind of lost.First problem:I cannt save the changes i make in resolution and other factors in graphics..I press ''Save Changes'' and nothing happens.
Second i got stuck in a screen.I mean the cursor disappeared and i cannot exit...AWFUL.
tHIRD:THE LEADING CHARACTER HAS A DISTURBING ACCENT..I mean couldnt they get a better voice actor??
Fourth..the whole animation-graphic situation seems preety crappy to me and not inovative or something (that was not a technical problem i know
I have the authentic english retail edition of the game and i cannot play it.I am getting used for this to happen...every ''decent'' game has bugs nowadays That' s why all pc gaming industry produces worst and worst games because funs let go their favourite hobby-pc gaming.Something i will probably have to do soon...
Old 04-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #110

The game ran fine for me, so I can't comment on most of your specific problems. Have you restarted the game after making changes, some games need to be restarted for the settings to take effect.

Yes, the voice acting and the English translation are quirky and bizarre and yet... I think some people will agree with me that this is part of what gives this game it's cultish charm. I thought I would hate this game for its many flaws and molasses slow graphics but the funny little people with their bad personalities and worse accents began to grow on me. In the end, I thinks it's character development that makes this game a winner. Hope you can get through your problems and give it a proper chance.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #111

Default Need Help stuck in Nightmare 3

I have made it all the way to where you are supposed to get the lamp cord and attach it to the corpse. But when I try to use scalpel on the cord it is not available. It showed it available one time when I had the scalpel and i thought I cut it but it never was put in my inventory. Now the lamp does not have a clickable spot on it. Someone please help, this is driving me insane.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #112

Default how do I get the chain

I have tried this over 3 times, and I've read the only two walkthroughs I could find including the one found here. (very hard to read). I am stuck on the elevator in the first dream. I've got all the things I need to lower the elevator, but I can not remove the chain. After I click on it the first time and he says he can't do it with his bare hands, I can not click on it again. I have also not found anything that will help release it. Please help.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:53 AM   #113

If i understand correctly where you are i think you must move to the platform next to the elevator and take the lever from there...
Old 05-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #114

Default hey buddi

Can anyone help me with this seatbelt timed puzzle? I have tried to download the saved games to get past it and they aren't working for me. Not sure why or if I am doing something wrong. Any saved games out there? And getting a little frustrated because it I enjoy these kinds of games but this is just driving me nuts . Thanks a lot.

Last edited by tonish51; 05-22-2008 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Put email in forum by mistake
Old 05-26-2008, 09:13 PM   #115

Default seatbelt

OK been a bit and I still can't get past the seatbelt part. What am I to do? LOL never was good with computers and hand / eye ...SO is anyone out there who has a saved game or something ?? Anyone???
Old 05-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #116
Super Moderator

There are actually some save game files earlier in the thread (way earlier, which is why you didn't see them).

They're in this post. You also need an unzipping program and if you read the posts following, there is one that explains where you need to put the game files so they'll work.

I hope that helps, as I haven't played the game myself. Those stuck points are frustrating.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:39 PM   #117

Default I'm stuck on the first cave

ok I get to the cave, I found the dry spot and I made a fire and you are supposed to take the " broken pike" acording to the walkthrough. it says it's on the left wall but the fire goes out so quickly that I don't have time to search for it, could anybody please be more specific as to where this broken pike is? or do you know if it will let me add a stick to the fire to burn longer? PLEASE HELP !!! would be much appreciated

thank you
Old 06-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #118

i need help please im on the 4th dream where adam wakes up in a storage room ive picked up the rag,pipe,and got the bulb then put the rag down on the puddle left room checked the wiring,board,switch,gas meter,went to end of hall checked door to morgue its locked went back checked the other door its locked looked in window its dusty and dirty went back to other room to get rag its still dry needs more time what do i need to do before the rag is wet enough please help im stuck
Old 06-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonish51 View Post
OK been a bit and I still can't get past the seatbelt part. What am I to do? LOL never was good with computers and hand / eye ...SO is anyone out there who has a saved game or something ?? Anyone???
you need to do the puzzle 3 times after the first look at the seat belt on left top and it will start to turn orange then do puzzle 2nd time the seatbelt will turn more orange then 3rd time and he gets out of car

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 06-23-2008 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added quote to which reply refers
Old 06-23-2008, 04:55 PM   #120

ok i solved the part wet rag need to stand in haul for few minutes i left and went to corner store and came back gone for about 10minutes went back in the room and the rag was finally wet