You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2008, 06:43 PM   #121
doa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris Pandry View Post
I'm quite enjoying this game so far after completing the first 3 days, but I'm amazed that nobody (so far) has complained about the...

Spoiler:
...seat belt dexterity puzzle yet!

It seems you need good reflexes and/or a good mouse to get through that one? LOL

It needed a few tries here and I'm a well versed FPS player too, or perhaps I'm just getting old, hehe.

If anyone needs a save to get past that part It's here. (Server doesn't like .rar files so... rename the .zip files to .rar then use Winrar to reconstruct the complete save. Server won't allow files greater than 97K! pooh...)
THANK YOU ... your files are of BIG BIG HELP especially after getting SOOOOOOOOOO annoyed with the belt puzzle.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:21 AM   #122
Retired Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddi View Post
The save games to get you through the evil non-puzzles were posted earlier on this thread. If you can't access them for any reason, send me your e-mail and I can send them to you, they certainly saved my a$$!

Can you email the saved games for Next Life (Reprobates).

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forum...lies/smile.gif
Old 12-24-2008, 08:43 PM   #123

I am in need of a save game for immediately after the bleeping "Yellow Ball" non-puzzle for the first dream sequence. The save games posted are all for later in the game. Please post it here or e-mail.

Thanks.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmbear View Post
I am in need of a save game for immediately after the bleeping "Yellow Ball" non-puzzle for the first dream sequence. The save games posted are all for later in the game. Please post it here or e-mail.

Thanks.
Doesn't someone have this save game to share, please?
Old 06-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddi View Post
If I am clear about where you are, asking for help is EXACTLY what you should be doing now. Did you hear a car go by after you solved all the other problems? You need to find a way to flag down traffic on the road. The good news is, you are done with the mini games! Good luck.

I have completed all the problems aswell and am waiting for the call for help to arrive. I haven't heard a car yet and nothing happens when I click on the reflectors. I have even gone back and solved everything in the exact order in the walkthrough but still havent heard a car. Has anybody had this problem and figured out how to move on? SO AGRIVATING!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:16 AM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe53 View Post
I'm looking for Next Lifes Reproach game saves for all the puzzles.
If anyone has them please email them to me at
[email protected]!
I'm stuck on the first puzzle one where he is on the crain and there are these anyoning yellow balls! I know what I'm supposed to do to complete it but I've tried for the last hour and I'm ready to uninstall this bleeping game. Why the heck do these programers feel the need to put stupid timed puzzles in a Adventure game... a point and click one at any rate!
Anyone out there still playing this game and has the save please please email them or post what ever is easier!! it!!
I didn't see a edit button so what I wrote before is re-posted
Sorry and
many, many Thanks in Advance
Old 09-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #127

Default Church rope problems

On the volcano island in the church i can't get the rope of beam, adam keeps saying it wont work this way. How can i get the rope, or someone has a save after this point. Please help.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:04 AM   #128

Default help

I'm stuck at the supply room. I don't know if it's a bug, but the rag never gets wet. I did everything there is to do and waited for a long time but nothing happens. Please help me.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #129

Folks - PLEASE HELP the weak minded! I am stuck at those damn spinning lights and will probably get stuck again and whatever may come next. If you will, PLEASE send me some saved games, at least the one after those damn spinning lights and more for the later traps too. I must be getting too old for this stuff! HELP??!!!