You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2007, 10:57 AM   #101

Default stuck

uugh im stuck, first day apearently, i have 3/4 of the notes, 2 keys, the package letter, cell phone, and rope... i have opened and listened to the cassette. I dont know what to do now, i cant go to sleep, i cant find the location of the cabin, and i cant get past the locked door in the basement or the 2 locked doors on first floor of clarks residence.

edit: if i am suposed to have a rusty key i dont have it, from reading everything its implied it comes from the cabin not this place. BUT i did check second floor in the bedroom and theres nothing clickable except the moths.

edit2: haha well thats just my luck, im stuck for 3 days, hoping for a good walkthrough, finally break down make an account so i can ask, and in 10 minutes i solve it.... turning up gamma helped me find the real bedroom i didnt even see that door until then, found the key, used it, found well ^_^

Last edited by caj14; 11-13-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:10 AM   #102

caj14:
Spoiler:
rusty key is in the 2nd floor bedroom with pants on bed - searhc the top locker on the stand where phone is located
Old 11-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #103

Can someone please help, I'm stuck with this E.B. guy. How did you get his location? I mean, I can only underline 1 out of 3 clues in the loft of Ivar's cabin (I've been to the cemetery, found crypt with locked doors and to open it I, obviously, need 5 thingies like on that picture in secret room in the residence).
Old 11-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
Can someone please help, I'm stuck with this E.B. guy. How did you get his location? I mean, I can only underline 1 out of 3 clues in the loft of Ivar's cabin (I've been to the cemetery, found crypt with locked doors and to open it I, obviously, need 5 thingies like on that picture in secret room in the residence).
That's already answered in this thread, but here's an hint, not a spoiler (spoilers are posted around page 3 or 4 eheh)

You have to phone mr EB in order to find who he is. You have his number in an encoded format

hey, funny, cellphones have letter too!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:29 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by flos View Post
umm i'm stuck at day 1 (i know i'm lame ) but i've searched for everything in the guy's house got some kind of rusty key notes part 2/4 and 3/4 and one part of other notes and i'm stuck can't get to some rooms as it says they're closed, one is blocked by something from the inside and the basement is closed - i can't get through the other door with the panel... help plz
Hello Flos

There are 3 doors that you'll not be able to open right now, only on day 4 or so. The blocked one, the one at the entrance (to the left) and one inside a living room.
As for the basement door, have you tried your rusty key on it?
Old 11-13-2007, 12:35 PM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetraH View Post
That's already answered in this thread, but here's an hint, not a spoiler (spoilers are posted around page 3 or 4 eheh)

You have to phone mr EB in order to find who he is. You have his number in an encoded format

hey, funny, cellphones have letter too!

Man, I'm I stupid! Thank you!
Sorry for posting this question again, I didn't saw it on previous pages.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:37 PM   #107

Has anyone remember where was the document (in the clarks mansion), that will be helpful with solving door puzzle in the poers crypt? Cause I'm wandering around and can't find it.
Some games I can pass without any hint, while everyone else is having dificulties, and with some other games I'm in these "dificulties" group
Old 11-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martita_1988 View Post
Has anyone remember where was the document (in the clarks mansion), that will be helpful with solving door puzzle in the poers crypt? Cause I'm wandering around and can't find it.
Some games I can pass without any hint, while everyone else is having dificulties, and with some other games I'm in these "dificulties" group
That was one hell of a puzzle

I can tell you that the document is a book, and it's on the bedroom, but don't expect 'Clues' from it
you have to read it and interpret it by yourself it seems

edit: you also have a document on the alchemy lab behind the curtain with a drawing of the puzzle and the location of one of the discs on it
Old 11-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #109

alchemy lab??
Old 11-13-2007, 12:48 PM   #110

Quote:
alchemy lab??
yeap, that place behind closed doors, the one blocked you know?
thats what I call the alchemy lab (due to lots of alchemy stuff there)
there is a curtain there, and behind it another room
Old 11-13-2007, 12:57 PM   #111

So, if the door are blocked by something, how did you manage to open it?
I'm going to solve that door puzzle in the crypt basing on my luck :]

ok, I give up... some solution please (I don't have patience for this game)

Last edited by Martita_1988; 11-13-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #112

Quote:
So, if the door are blocked by something, how did you manage to open it?
I'm going to solve that door puzzle in the crypt basing on my luck :]

ok, I give up... some solution please (I don't have patience for this game)
Ah ok, it seems you have missed some stuff
I'll post under Spoiler tag
Spoiler:

In the basement of the Cabin, you find a door (on the tunnel/corridor) that leads you to the 'mad man', and in the door in front of the mad man, there is a jacket on the ground (you need to pick up the candle to enter)
On that jacket you'll find some documents and a Key
That key is from Clark's house, and it will open the locked door at the entrance and one other door, in the living room (ground floor). That door is the one that leads to the alchemy lab and, there you'll see the wardrobe blocking the other door.

hope it helps, but you'll need more than that to find all the stuff that leads to the final answer, including the statue with symbols near the map room (that puzzle has 2 puzzles, the position of the disks and the symbols between them, that are changed by spinning the discs)

Old 11-13-2007, 02:06 PM   #113

Yeah, I knew it isn't going to be easy
Thanks for all your help, but right now I don't think I could solve any kind of puzzle - I need some sleep
So, good night
Old 11-14-2007, 07:19 AM   #114

and i'm stuck again if anyone could help i'd be gratefull

Spoiler:
done everything there was to do at the ivar cabin, marked the map got some clues form the 1st floor (not all though eb end one other are still unlinkable) got the clue about encrypted combination - read here that it has smth to do with the phone number but if i type it to the cellphone it says that i have no reason to call that number, found the key in the prison opened both doors in the house found locked statue and alchemy room and i have absolutely no idea what to do now...
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 AM   #115

Spoiler:
There's some clues to be gotten from the map you just marked. Have a look at the places you marked. Also, the sticks you can find in IB's cabin have something to do with the wooden statue.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:21 AM   #116

Spoiler:
i've got the clues from the map as for the sticks i have no idea how to arrange them in the statue slots, there's a 2nd statue at the office but i'm braindead and i have no idea how to open the statue... plz help
Old 11-14-2007, 08:40 AM   #117

Spoiler:
The other statue is already unlocked. If you open the latch, you can actually see part of the locking system. Maybe the position of the sticks can tell you something about how to use the sticks.

If you really can't figure it out, the correct combination is 12, 10 and 4 o'clock.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #118

Spoiler:
ok tnx a lot! but could ya help me out guys a bit more - after i've taken the bug and the leaf i fainted, did the dream went to the toilet washed the mixture down the drain and i have no idea what should i do now.should i get to EB? if yes then how and what to do with the encrypted number - i've read it has something to do with the phone but i've tried to type the number in the phone but nothing happens... did i missed something?

Last edited by flos; 11-14-2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: update
Old 11-14-2007, 04:23 PM   #119

hi....im really having problems with this putty thing.....took imprint of that back of statue, have paint brush with ink. I tried the piece of paper but didnt work. What exactly do i do with these items....
Old 11-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #120

flos:
Spoiler:
If Howard says there's no reason to call that number, you might have to examine the spots you marked on the map earlier. If you're just not getting an answer, call Arthur and he'll find out the address for you.

peonie:
Spoiler:
Have you tried applying the ink to the imprint, then using the painted imprint on the blank piece of paper in Ivar's bedroom?