You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 08:49 AM   #61

OK, my problem has been solved. The Game Resolution was the one that tricked me.
I changed it from 1280.. to 1024*768 and the doc.-research worked instantly.
God, I began to feel awful because of this...

People, watch your screen resolution if struck!
Old 11-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #62

Spoiler:
I pick bug and leaves but nothing happened. Didn't I need to pass out or something????
Old 11-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #63

Default E.B's mansion: Can't leave. My job here isn't done yet.

Found a strange metallic object and 5 discs in the palaquin and 2 seal pieces from a chest.
Read 2 letters from Noath, a book from the chest.
Noticed a muddy lantern, unreadable newspaper, composition for guitar, telescoop with a view of heavens ...

Have I missed something? Don't get a hint, there's also no EB's mansion in Howard's mind
Old 11-12-2007, 10:14 AM   #64

elisabeth:
Spoiler:
There is another door in the room with the big statue of a guy sitting on a chair, it's on the left side. The parts of the seal and that metallic object you mentioned have something to do with that. Have fun. ^^

Edit:
Floydian: Passing out isn't a matter of accomplishing one thing, there are several critical things you need to do in order to go to the next day. You probably missed something in one of the other places.

Last edited by The Will; 11-12-2007 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Will View Post
elisabeth:
Spoiler:
There is another door in the room with the big statue of a guy sitting on a chair, it's on the left side. The parts of the seal and that metallic object you mentioned have something to do with that. Have fun. ^^
Thanks Will, I see a blue/grey one, but there's nothing I can do with. I've tried to combine those things before, but nothing works.

Now I realize that I have to go downstairs! Okay going

Last edited by elisabeth; 11-12-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #66

elisabeth:
Spoiler:
Aight, when you're standing in the room with big statue, the door on the right leads to the palaquin, the door on the left is the one you'll need. Notice the pattern on the door. The innermost shape seems to be the same as the seal, doesn't it?

I don't want to spoil the entire puzzle by telling you exactly what to do, unless you really want me to. However, I'll tell you this much: one clue is available in the room itself. You're also looking for directions on a map you should have, but you got to think a bit out of the box for that one.

The examine screen is your friend for this one!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:36 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9009 View Post
I unlocked the case by using the number "1998" in the library and I listened
the cassette no 01...then after that nothing happens, I don't know what to do, how to continue...please someone help me? Thanks...
How did you find out that the number to unlock the case is 1998? Couse I'm stuck here. I've read all of the posts above, but still, I can't open the case, and I don't know what is the date to be written in the organizer.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:30 PM   #68

Can anyone remember the date that must be written in the organizer, and how to open the case? I know that most of you are far deeper in the game than me (I have started playing just today), but maybe someone still remeber those things?

ps. sorry for my english :]
Old 11-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #69

Go to your office and look again to case files, you will find the clark's birthday
then combine this thought with the "clark's 22 years old"...what was the year
when clark is 22 years old...
Old 11-12-2007, 12:44 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martita_1988 View Post
Can anyone remember the date that must be written in the organizer, and how to open the case? I know that most of you are far deeper in the game than me (I have started playing just today), but maybe someone still remeber those things?

ps. sorry for my english :]
You're asking about the case and the date. Those two have a relation, since you only get the date after opening the case

Spoiler:

To open the case, you get a good clue. "Not his birthday for sure", but it is a date. It's the year that Mr Clark took the business.
On a nearby document (near the case) you have a clue, saying what age he was when he took over the business, on your office, there is a clue about the year Mr Clark was born. Sum those two and you'll have a date for the case. I'll tell you the exact date a few lines below, but don't use it unless you need. You better find the clues first for the score

the date is:

Old 11-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #71

Hey The Will
have you found something about those "easter eggs" yet?
Old 11-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #72

Thanks, now I have the date of clark's birthday, but the thought "clark's 22 years old" which I had before is now missing. Is it some kind of bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Old 11-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #73

Nah, I've been slacking today. Spent most of my time reading forums instead of working, so now I have to do lots of writing to make my deadline. Also, I'm not quite sure if the game shows a message when you find one, so chances are you find one without even knowing, as happened to me on my first play through.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #74

Default organizer

hello,
what is the code (date) to open organizer ?
Old 11-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #75

The Will, I've found
Spoiler:
the door, placed the seal pieces and the key. Examend especially the old map and found the same star as it shows on the seal and the same symbols as shown infront of the sitting man.
Tried to place the key several times with the doublecircle down, but with no effect.
When I use the back arrow cursor, all the pieces going back into my inventory

So I give up! Please can I get one more hint?
Old 11-12-2007, 01:42 PM   #76

lachlan:
Spoiler:
Don't think of it as a password. Clark had bad memory, so he stored important things in his organiser. Entering the date to such an event will display the data. Just think which information you are looking for. I'll give you a hint: it's got something to do with the tape in the suitcase.

elisabeth:
Spoiler:
The diagram on the back of the old map doesn't just indicate the seal is supposed to go in the door, it also specifies how to put it in. If I remember correctly, the star piece on the map is on the right side, so place the star piece in the right side in the door. Hope this helps.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #77

Thank you The Will!! So dumb! from me putting the pieces ev'ry time the same (wrong) way
Old 11-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #78

No worries, took me ages to solve that one. Sometimes my mind just locks up and I keep trying the same things over and over again like a kid trying to force that square cube through the round hole. ^^

Especially when clues are written in places that have no apparent connection to the puzzle itself, it gets a bit annoying.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:59 PM   #79

Default day 2

Hello
I'm still in day 2 after the hospital. I don't know what to do now because in the residence I think I checked everything.

Spoiler:
Although there is a lot of things without solution like:
the shovel, the smell in the air, the ceiling falling, what I do with cassette 1 after listening to it, what the doctor says about me.., the strong scent, Mr Dreaden.. is it normal to have all this without solution in day 2? what I do now?
I can't do anything in the office and I've been suspended from the job.. I have to go to the residence again?

Sorry for my english I'm from Spain
and thanks for reading!
Old 11-12-2007, 06:20 PM   #80

Quote:
Floydian: Passing out isn't a matter of accomplishing one thing, there are several critical things you need to do in order to go to the next day. You probably missed something in one of the other places.
Yesterday 07:07 PM
Ok this are the things I have done:

Spoiler:
Makred all 4 locations on the map, got a key and took bug and leaves, found out about cript and gone to the locked doors, examined other locked room in house but did not find anything usefull (except unlocking the secret). What am I missing????