You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009, 03:41 AM   #141
Super Moderator

Some of the dialogue is unvoiced, so you aren't experiencing any glitches.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #142

where is the file organiser?? i couldnt find it??
Old 02-17-2009, 04:32 AM   #143

Default Can't open the door with the blue seal in Darkness within

Hello everyone,
I am playing the pc game Darkness Within (which I've enjoyed very much) and I am currently stuck on opening the door with the blue seal in Edward Braunbell's Mansion. Although I place the 3 pieces on the door, then the metal rod, and then turn it 3 times as all walkthroughs say, the door doesn't open. I went back and redid all of the things prior to coming to the mansion but still no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Alex
Old 02-17-2009, 05:40 AM   #144
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by akourtis View Post
Hello everyone,
I am playing the pc game Darkness Within (which I've enjoyed very much) and I am currently stuck on opening the door with the blue seal in Edward Braunbell's Mansion. Although I place the 3 pieces on the door, then the metal rod, and then turn it 3 times as all walkthroughs say, the door doesn't open. I went back and redid all of the things prior to coming to the mansion but still no luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Alex
Are you sure you've put all the pieces in the right place? In one of the papers you've picked up there are clues.
Spoiler:
backside if I recall correctly
Old 02-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #145

please help!!!! i opened the case, listened to casette and don't know what to do else. i cant get in to the well, find no lanterns, find no file organiser or cabin or any room else. what will i do now?? what is next step?? I'll go mad.. please someone i need helpp
Old 03-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #146

Hello. I'm some kind of stuck: I have opened locked briefcase in Clark Field's residence, and take notes 3/4, but I cannot pick up cassette no.1. Howard just say that "there are too many cassettes" (or something like that).

Any help is appreciate