You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat The AG Community Blog

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #7041
It's Hard To Be Humble

Default Easter Greetings

I just wanted to wish all of my Christian-denomination friends here a Happy Easter, and for those who celebrate but are secular, Happy Zombie Jesus Day.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #7042
tsa
Playing character

Thanks Lee. I slept most of the day and I had asparages for dinner, which I don't like. But for the rest it was a fine day with lots of sun.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #7043
Second Degree Black Belt

Thank you Lee and right back at ya

tsa- why did you eat asparages ? That is a gross veggie ................ See you need a good Ol' Southern meal...... one day you are going to come to the States and I'm going to make you a yummy Southern dinner

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 04-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #7044
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

Is asparages like asparagus, except with more rage?
Old 04-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #7045
Creepy Father Figure

Have a wonderful Ēostur-monath one and all
Old 04-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #7046
tsa
Playing character

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Thank you Lee and right back at ya

tsa- why did you eat asparages ? That is a gross veggie ................ See you need a good Ol' Southern meal...... one day you are going to come to the States and I'm going to make you a yummy Southern dinner
I had to eat them Bullsie because I am at my parent's. But you're right, it's like eating cold snot. Luckily everything else on the plate was nice. And I'd love to get a Southern dinner from you! No salt please . If I keep feeling like I do now I would gladly come to the States and visit you.

Last edited by tsa; 04-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:09 PM   #7047
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
I had to eat them Bullsie because I am at my parent's. But you're right, it's like eating cold snot. Luckily everything else on the plate was nice. And I'd love to get a Southern dinner from you! No salt please . If I keep feeling like I do now I would gladly come to the States and visit you.
I bet it was like cold snot............ gross

That would be great if you came to the states I bet you would leave 5 pounds heavier b/c all I would be doing in feeding you And talking games of course

Old 04-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #7048
Stalker of Britain

So we presented the video today in class...you know, the one where I actually snorted up "coke". I'm hoping to have a link on Wednesday to show you all, because I'm pretty proud of it. It's hilarious, although the actual blooper won't be there. lol
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 04-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #7049
tsa
Playing character

Tomorrow I will show my knee to the doctor. It still hurts like hell. I hope I can go back home to Enschede this week
Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #7050
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Tomorrow I will show my knee to the doctor. It still hurts like hell. I hope I can go back home to Enschede this week
I'm so sorry to hear that tsa. I do hope that you feel better soon. (((((hugs)))) and kisses

Old 04-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #7051
tsa
Playing character

Thanks Bulldog. You're sweet.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #7052
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Thanks Bulldog. You're sweet.
*blowing you kisses*

Old 04-25-2011, 09:13 PM   #7053
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Ouch, I never realized your knee still was hurting. You might have hurt one of the ligaments in the knee. That can be very painfull.

My daughter and I are going back home today. We've bought all kinds of delicasies from this region to Mr J. For instance smoked reindeer heart and dried reindeer meat. Yummy. He loves it and definitely deserves it after having worked so hard during all of Easter while we've been up here relaxing.
(Those foods origins from the native inhabitants of the Artic area of Scandinavia: the Laplanders/Sami)

Last edited by Jelena; 04-26-2011 at 07:40 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-25-2011, 09:24 PM   #7054
tsa
Playing character

Smoked reindeer heart, that sounds yummie! When we were in Stockholm we ate reindeer meat once in a very good restaurant about 100 m from the hotel. That was also very nice, although a bit salty.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #7055
Life and times of...

The hotel was salty?

Anyways, a huge load is off my back, I just noticed that one effing annoying exam that I passed but realized I hadn't signed up for apparently went through (which I've been stressing for two weeks) and my huge criminal law re-sit went well enough that I actually have hopes of passing it. I don't dare hope anything more lest I jinx the whole thing (and I don't want to say that's just superstition lest I jinx the superstition into actually becoming reality - maybe you can see at this point that it's been an exhausting day after too few hours of sleep).

Anyways, if I really pass the criminal law exam, I'm all but international law away from being ready to get my bachelor's papers, which I could still do this spring if I want to.

This whole day has been... relieving (also, I'm having trouble writing properly). Umm... What was I saying? Oh yeah, I just wish I had been able to get one last look into a book that I read so long ago, now there were a couple of questions I knew I could answer better but had forgotten the details. And there's really my main point of concern for now. It's still not certain I passed, but fingers crossed.

But alas, I'm rambling.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:31 AM   #7056
Stalker of Britain

I'm going to cry my freakin' heart out...

My external harddrive stopped working. It says it's corrupted and unreadable, and I had so many important files on there that isn't anywhere else; games, tv shows, etc. I'm still hoping and praying that I can get it to run somehow, but I'm about ready to freak out. I really love the stuff on my external...please, anyone?
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 04-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #7057
Life and times of...

If it won't work, all I can say is to get it to a shoppe and hope they can extract at least some stuff from there. Maybe someone with know-how can say something more helpful...
Old 04-29-2011, 08:14 AM   #7058
Stalker of Britain

Thanks Up. I have two tech friends who I've asked, and I've gotten some advice. I'm hoping something will work. Thanks for your support.

In other news, the GOG forum community is awesome. (Most) are nice, and are so generous! Someone's giving me two games I really wanted! (Last Express and Planescape:Torment). It just blows my mind how nice they are, not that we aren't.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #7059
tsa
Playing character

Backups are for whimps eh, Fantasie?

Sorry, I know it's not constructive and a bit mean, but it just came out that way. It's not nice to lose games like that. I hope you can get most of your data back!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #7060
Stalker of Britain

It's fine, tsa, but you're right. I was getting a new internal harddrive, and most of the games took up too much space on the one I have now. I'm hoping, please cross your fingers and ever other thing.