You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums

Home Adventure Forums Lee in Limbo's Profile

Lee in Limbo

It's Hard To Be Humble

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. nomarch
    08-14-2010 06:02 AM
    nomarch
    Uh what? I honestly couldn't care less about what you think about the game that's your opinion and I respect it, In return I would ask you to respect mine and not bang on about how you think I'm overreacting. My opinion is my opinion simple as that.

As for all your waffle about me being rude I don't know what you're talking about you were the one who made it personal by going after my opinion of the game instead of simply stating that you quite liked it. I on the other hand have refrained from making any personal comments about you and tried to keep it neutral simply stating my opinion, please show me where I have specifically belittled you or personally abused you.
  2. nomarch
    08-14-2010 06:01 AM
    nomarch
    Also your twisting of my words is quite funny and shows how childish you are being about all of this! I never said 'everyone' agrees with me anywhere I said than 'many people' agree with me bit of a difference aye?

I must say I do love your melodramatic style of writing though suggesting that I want revenge on this game and that you are some kind of champion for challenging my viewpoint on it.

Personally the sooner you put me on your block list the better as I have zero time for people like you in the real world and certainly don't in NL.
  3. Fien
    02-24-2010 10:01 AM
    Fien
    Either you don't know the difference between visitor messages and private messages, or you did it on purpose. I'll make sure you won't do it again.

About Me

• About Lee in Limbo
    Biography
    I'm a writer, artist and musician who currently makes his living doing graphic design in Canada. I'm currently married to a lovely American lady. I have no idea why she stays. I know why the cats stay; I give them their breakfast most mornings. False Love!
    Interests
    music, comics, games, writing, blogging, cooking for my wife
    Favorite Games
    few
  • Signature
    Lee Edward McImoyle,
    Author
    Smashwords eBooks

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information