View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #7055
UPtimist
Life and times of...

The hotel was salty?

Anyways, a huge load is off my back, I just noticed that one effing annoying exam that I passed but realized I hadn't signed up for apparently went through (which I've been stressing for two weeks) and my huge criminal law re-sit went well enough that I actually have hopes of passing it. I don't dare hope anything more lest I jinx the whole thing (and I don't want to say that's just superstition lest I jinx the superstition into actually becoming reality - maybe you can see at this point that it's been an exhausting day after too few hours of sleep).

Anyways, if I really pass the criminal law exam, I'm all but international law away from being ready to get my bachelor's papers, which I could still do this spring if I want to.

This whole day has been... relieving (also, I'm having trouble writing properly). Umm... What was I saying? Oh yeah, I just wish I had been able to get one last look into a book that I read so long ago, now there were a couple of questions I knew I could answer better but had forgotten the details. And there's really my main point of concern for now. It's still not certain I passed, but fingers crossed.

But alas, I'm rambling.