• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabeGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game length

Total Posts: 285

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Karlok - 06 February 2018 12:37 PM
Headycakesofdoom - 06 February 2018 10:54 AM

I think you are wrong, sir, I mean people have been wishing for a new Johnathan Boakes game for decades and he put out 2 short games but are people satisfied?? You can read the threads yourself, they still don’t forgive him for not delivering the sequel, doesn’t matter if he puts out 2 very short games they are never going to be something like The Lost Crown

I’m afraid you misunderstood those people in those threads, sir. They are not happy that Jonathan Boakes has been announcing new release dates for many years.

He has been announcing them, and he has delivered. The Last Crown: Midnight Horror should be satisfying enough to anyone who things that game length is irrelevant.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Headycakesofdoom - 07 February 2018 12:30 PM
Karlok - 06 February 2018 12:37 PM
Headycakesofdoom - 06 February 2018 10:54 AM

I think you are wrong, sir, I mean people have been wishing for a new Johnathan Boakes game for decades and he put out 2 short games but are people satisfied?? You can read the threads yourself, they still don’t forgive him for not delivering the sequel, doesn’t matter if he puts out 2 very short games they are never going to be something like The Lost Crown

I’m afraid you misunderstood those people in those threads, sir. They are not happy that Jonathan Boakes has been announcing new release dates for many years.

He has been announcing them, and he has delivered.

No. He has not delivered the sequels to the Lost Crown that he announced many times. He has not delivered the game he was going to develop together with Matt Clark. At one point he said there were six games in the pipeline.

The Last Crown: Midnight Horror should be satisfying enough to anyone who things that game length is irrelevant.

Shrug. Midnight Horror was released as a teaser to bridge the ten-year gap between Lost and Last. I have no idea what the other “very short game” you mentioned is supposed to be. AFAIK he did not release anything else.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top