• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 18 February 2017

Total Posts: 5600

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Gothos

The vampire clans are gathering, and you have been sent by your coven to Gothos City to find the 5 ancient and powerful Blood Scrolls that are rumored to have been found.  You must navigate the city and try to get help with your quest while avoiding those who would do you harm.  You can play as either one of 2 male or 2 female characters, but other than some dialogue differences, the gameplay is the same no matter who you choose.  The game has multiple endings, and you can die.  You also have a health bar that shows when you need to feed.  Some of the puzzles involve your attitude choices during your dialogues.

This is one in my to-be-played pile.  I have heard comments that it’s cheesy but fun.  It came out in 1997 and uses Quick Time, so I’m not sure how compatible it’ll be with newer machines.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Gothos does seem quite interesting - there didn’t seem to be any complete ‘walkthrough’ on YT & just snippets here & there of the game when I was looking a few months ago for some better and/or alternative screenshots of the movie theatre but to no avail!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top