• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I wanna be a pirate type games recommendations

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Speedybo,
Kaptain Brawe, i dont know, but it was difficult for me at many occasions as i remember, maybe because i have played it on a mobile and the game had a hell of a lot of hotspots at each screen the made it impossible (at those occasions) for me,.....hmm,  i Wouldnt remember why exactly
———-
oscar,
what ‘bout i wanna be a rockstar?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Advie - 28 January 2017 07:40 PM

oscar,
what ‘bout i wanna be a rockstar?

Here.

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Advie - 28 January 2017 05:44 PM

why do i always get the feeling that your love Woodruff came late but had toppled every thing you ve ever known? :

Played it some 10 years ago, but it’s true, my love for it grew with years Smile It stands the test of time I guess, and just full of everything - including a guy with a soul of a child who tries to be an adult and a hero who saves the day, something in the lines of “I want to be a pirate”.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

giom - 28 January 2017 05:26 PM

captain morgane and the golden turtle but unfortunately it doesn’t work well on Windows 7 (the game is slows to a crawl and is unplayable).

I played it on Win 7 (x64) without any problems whatsoever, at least without any technical problems whatsoever, whether or not it is a game actually worth playing, well that is another question entirely Wink
(IMO it isn’t Tongue)

Advie - 28 January 2017 05:44 PM
Iznogood - 27 January 2017 05:33 AM

There are probably many more, but the first that came to mind is:

So Blonde

if they only have found a way thru those longs terrible loading times of each scene this game would have been much greater, yea technical issues could ruin a hell outta well-made game, even if its soundtracks were only just one track all over game Grin

It has been many years since I played it, but I don’t recall any loading time beyond what was normal???
(And it is 100x better than the sequel Captain Morgane)

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

here me and kuru posting the same exact thing at the same sec, Izno http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/7724/

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Iznogood - 29 January 2017 06:46 AM
giom - 28 January 2017 05:26 PM

captain morgane and the golden turtle but unfortunately it doesn’t work well on Windows 7 (the game is slows to a crawl and is unplayable).

I played it on Win 7 (x64) without any problems whatsoever, at least without any technical problems whatsoever, whether or not it is a game actually worth playing, well that is another question entirely Wink
(IMO it isn’t Tongue)

Ok, reading a bit more, some people seem to say that it’s due to nvidia drivers.

I thought it started well but didn’t get that far because of this issue.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top