• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Christmas party! (Quiz)

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Well, those characters surely are tagging along the Christmas spirit, aren’t they?! Can you recognize where they come from?

You can have maximum of 20 guesses - one guess for each of the picture! Send all of your guesses in one PM to me until Saturday midnight! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5600

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love it, Diego! Smile

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

What a lovely idea diego!  Thumbs Up

There’s 2 or 3 characters I just don’t recognise & a couple more that I do that are just driving me mad trying to remember from what game .... so I don’t think I will be getting a score of 20!  Laughing

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thanks!!! Just so you know, I’ll be extending the deadline until Saturday night, so take your time!!!

But make sure to send me all of your guesses in just one PM!! One guess for each of the picture!!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1667

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

diego - 26 December 2016 12:53 PM

Just so you know, I’ll be extending the deadline until Saturday night, so take your time!!!

Thanks for sharing this info now….

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

DarkEye - 26 December 2016 01:17 PM

Just so you know, I’ll be extending the deadline until Saturday night, so take your time!!!

Why?! But you sent only one guess (for one game) so far!! Smile

Total Posts: 1667

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

diego - 26 December 2016 01:31 PM
DarkEye - 26 December 2016 01:17 PM

Why?! But you sent only one guess (for one game) so far!! Smile

And how many guesses do you usually post? Yum
Answer:Because I don’t have time for this at the moment. It’s ok anyway.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Thanks for the extension!

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Just sent my answers. Love the um, disguises.

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve just realised I missed quite an obvious one but never mind!  Cry

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

There are two that really stumped me and a couple that are ify.  I’m looking forward to the big reveal. Smile

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Hmmm.  I wonder if Diego did too much celebrating for the new year because he seems to have forgotten about this.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The Hangover: Part IV Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 01 January 2017 05:18 PM

Hmmm.  I wonder if Diego did too much celebrating for the new year because he seems to have forgotten about this.

Grin (you’re not far from the truth… but the “hangover” is because I worked during the new year’s night, so I had only 2 bears Smile )

Results - tonight!!!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Congratulations to winners, and everyone who took part in the quiz!!! Truth to be told, I never thought this would turn out to be one of my hardest quizzes, but you never know… But first, let’s see the original screenshots and answers!:

Stauf wearing an elf hat from The 7th Guest.

This one proved to be quite hard - it’s a scene from King’s Quest 6.

Bone: Out from Boneville. This one was easy, even with Fone Bone’s back turned to the audience.

Under a Killing Moon.

Ending of Dracula: The Resurrection.

Lady from Casebook, Ep. 1: Kidnapped.

A scene from Harvester.

A sailor from Ark of Time.

Jazz & Faust.

Interrogation scene in Cruise for a Corpse.

The Adventures of Willy Beamish.

There was no Kate on a screenshot, but it was still recognizable enough scene from Syberia 2.

The Perils of Man screenshot was the hardest of the bunch.

Black Sect and other Lankhor games might be difficult, but this screenshot wasn’t.

Fran Bow.

Winter sun sounds like fun, and as for the game it’s Undercover: Operation Wintersun.

Torin’s Passage.

Baddies from Flight of the Amazon Queen intro movie.

Galadriel Rhiannon from Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure.

My (poor) editing concealed the fact from everyone that it’s Still Life. Interestingly, many of you thought it’s from Dead Reefs.

And now, let’s see the results:

Thank you guys for playing and see ya next (year) time!!! Grin

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I got only 3 right: Syberia, UAKM, and Still Life.  Cry

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top