• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

grizzlypantsKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for team member for a new adventure game

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-18

PM

Hello Adventurers,

I have started working on a concept for an adventure game about Vikings. I am looking for a person who can work with me, developing the game story, game plan, level designs, dialogue and every other bit in an adventure game.

About me : Before spilling more about what I am looking for, I would like to introduce myself. I am an design and animation artist, have good knowledge on multiple software both 3D and 2D. I have worked as a Lecturer for almost 5 years and last couple of years I have been working as a design and animation freelancer. I will be working on the design and development of the game.

This opportunity is for you

- If you have a decent KNOWLEDGE and great INTEREST on Vikings and Pirates related adventure games.

- If you are so passionate about adventure games.

- If you have ever dreamt of creating and telling a clean, interesting and funny story through a game.

You will not be working for me but you will be working with me.

This is not a straight up paid job but we can work together as a team and the rest we will discuss in private. So, if you’re interested, contact me in this forum, PM me. We shall discuss more in private.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-18

PM

Bump

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top