• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

OOUS

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

“Going Up the Country” - QUIZ [ENDED]

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Phlebas - 08 November 2016 05:35 AM

What time does the quiz end?

EDIT: Ohh, 5pm. UK time?

Yes, 5PM UK time & 6PM CET i.e. just over 6 hours from now!  Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

There’s just under an hour to go to get in any last guesses. I need to apologise to you br305893 for overlooking your contribution in the scoring - now fixed!  Smile

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

As the quiz has now ended first things first, the ‘kick yourself’ list of answers has been added to the first post! Just one pic un-guessed no 71 - you only really glimpse it in the game & the caravan is set so snuggly in an alcove it was impossible to get a different angle of it!

Next, I wasn’t planning on any special presentation but something sprang to mind this afternoon so:

Congratulations to DarkEye for that amazing win & thank you everyone else for taking part!  Smile

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Every time I play a quiz on the forum I`m reminded what an awesome community this site has. Thank you very much chrissie for your work and congrats DarkEye, you are the best as always Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Thanks for a lovely quiz, chrissie!

Kick-myself:

I remembered wagons in Morpheus and Keepsake, I actually CHECKED them at youtube, which is easy if you know when they appear, but I didn’t recognize the matching pics in the quiz! Words fail me… Cry

It bothers me no end that I didn’t recognize Kentucky Route Zero.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you chrissie for this wonderful and fun quiz! Additional week was also very nice gesture from your side!
Congratulations to eddyc and Lady Kestrel for great scores.
Kick-myself:
When I saw screenshot #73, Dinotopia was the first game that went through my mind, but I never bothered to even check…
-Tequilla, but of course! Boom boom DarkEye Pan
-Life is Strange: I did find a caravan on Episode 3 (Frank’s), but I was not quite sure it’s the same. Especially because the quality of caravan on your screenshot seems pretty poor for a new game…Is that the same caravan chrissie?
-I could never guess a screenshot from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon despite you-tubing.
Btw, very nice Winner’s wagon we have! Where is the next stop? Laughing

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Karlok! Smile I did look at Morpheus to see that there were probably more interesting shots of other caravans but if I need to kick myself, after you mentioned it, I can’t believe I missed this one from Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes Pan

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

DarkEye - 08 November 2016 03:11 PM

Life is Strange: I did find a caravan on Episode 3 (Frank’s), but I was not quite sure it’s the same. Especially because the quality of caravan on your screenshot seems pretty poor for a new game…Is that the same caravan chrissie?

The trouble with episodic games (if you haven’t played any/all of them) is that you don’t know whether a particular thing turns up in different episodes which is why I wasn’t too fussed about episodes being specified. (Different games in a series is another matter!) To answer your question DarkEye I do believe it’s the same but it wouldn’t have mattered anyway! 

-I could never guess a screenshot from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon despite you-tubing.

I did get that one from YT & tweaked it a little to brighten it up! Naughty 

Btw, very nice Winner’s wagon we have! Where is the next stop? Laughing

Thank you! Smile Somewhere up the country of course - where else?!  Laughing

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Great quiz chrissie, I’m sorry I couldn’t participate like promised but I was out of the country, and had very limited access to the internet. Congrats to the winners Smile

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Congrats to DarkEye, eddyc,and Lady K and thanks chrissie for a great quiz! I checked many screenshots from the games in the answers list, and still managed to miss things. Very cleverly done.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky - 09 November 2016 11:45 AM

I checked many screenshots from the games in the answers list, and still managed to miss things. Very cleverly done.

Yes, and I still think, #17 is the sneakiest of them all! Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks all for the nice comments!:) 

DarkEye - 09 November 2016 12:18 PM

I checked many screenshots from the games in the answers list, and still managed to miss things. Very cleverly done.

Do you really mean no 17 DarkEye? as I got that pic from the web & couldn’t find a better one by YTing! Laughing

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

chrissie - 09 November 2016 12:42 PM

Thanks all for the nice comments!:) 

DarkEye - 09 November 2016 12:18 PM

Do you really mean no 17 DarkEye? as I got that pic from the web & couldn’t find a better one by YTing! Laughing

Yes, because we all remember this one.Cool

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Congrats to DarkEye and Eddyc!  Many of these were really tough to find, but I still enjoyed the challenge.  Thanks for putting it together for us, Chrissie!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 136

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

Great quiz Chrissie, it’s Always a pleasure to participate in the quizzes on this forum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top