• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pan-Pan

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

This game looks quite good-good. Has anyone played-played, and what did you think-think?

I like the art style and it reminds me of Twinsen’s Adventure.

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Hadn’t really heard of it - but it does look very interesting.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/471920/

“Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.”

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

It’s a really nice puzzle game. A bit challenging, since you really don’t know what you are supposed to do but once you explore and start figuring things out it is very enjoyable. I recommend it even though it is a bit short. I finished it in 3-4 hrs.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 124

Joined 2013-08-10

PM

Sir Beardalot - 14 October 2016 10:19 PM

A bit challenging, since you really don’t know what you are supposed to do but once you explore and start figuring things out it is very enjoyable.

Glad to see it wasn’t just me who had this experience (that’s my review on the homepage). I was kind of flailing around in the beginning, but a good night’s sleep and a restart helped remedy that situation. Lucky thing, too, as it’s a charming and fun little game.

Oscar - 14 October 2016 04:14 AM

This game looks quite good-good. Has anyone played-played, and what did you think-think?

This reminds me of a joke-joke Jack slipped into a response to one of my emails during the review process.

Sadly, I didn’t catch-catch it the first time ‘round, and I think he felt mighty proud of himself for that.  Sarcastic

K R Parkinson - Staff Writer

Contact: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I caved in and got it. It’s a bit short for the price, but really well implemented puzzles and attractive presentation. I’d love to see more from this developer.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top